HEY GTK-How Bout OLIVIA?

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
You can't leave out the irrepressible virgin to hussy to virgin to hussy to milf Olivia Newton-John. I saw her in concert in Vegas about 3 years ago. She looks great and sings like an angel. I liked her when she was all hosed out too.
PHOTO%20%5BOLIVIA%20NEWTON%20JOHN%5D.jpg

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I can honestly say she is part of the reason I prefer blondes after being a young innocent boy watching Grease. Great looks, great body, great voice - great everything.

I just saw some pics of her daughter - WOW! Just as gorgeous as her mom.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
RideRocket said:
I can honestly say she is part of the reason I prefer blondes after being a young innocent boy watching Grease. Great looks, great body, great voice - great everything.

..you mean that she helped you to just 'get physical' :rolleyes:

218289b.jpg

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media

Orey

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sorcerer,
Olivia was the other woman in my life besides Pat and Stevie. I had a girlfriend in 10th grade the actually reminded me of virgin Sandy in Grease. Funny thing is we moved away and I lost track of her, then one day I got a letter from her to say she ran away from home. She included a picture all hussied up like the "after Sandy" minus the perm. Never did hear from her again. Always wondered what happened to her.

And to clarify, Anita Baker wasn't any type of fantasy for me, just really like her music. If I was to go older, it would be Angela Bassett.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
gtk said:
Sorcerer,
Olivia was the other woman in my life besides Pat and Stevie. I had a girlfriend in 10th grade the actually reminded me of virgin Sandy in Grease. Funny thing is we moved away and I lost track of her, then one day I got a letter from her to say she ran away from home. She included a picture all hussied up like the "after Sandy" minus the perm. Never did hear from her again. Always wondered what happened to her.

And to clarify, Anita Baker wasn't any type of fantasy for me, just really like her music. If I was to go older, it would be Angela Bassett.

I had a feeling you liked ONJ!