hey guuuuys

lisa_

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi !
Just wanted to say, this forum is amazing never seen sooo many big dicks at one place haha !

But sooo many guys over here with beautiful dicks are gay (don't get me wrong I love the gays, but I want to get fuuuuucked) !!!

So please write me if you have a big dick, can fuck me really hard and are straight <3 :)

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
don't say that.... that would be SO sad...

lol...get used to it here. He writes and presents himself like a male. Wants to see cam but his is "broken". The idiot did try to get over with a really bad try at a female voice on his mic though. That was just lame and , well, stupid. Lame effort all around...but that was to be expected.

SlamminSammy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi !
Just wanted to say, this forum is amazing never seen sooo many big dicks at one place haha !

But sooo many guys over here with beautiful dicks are gay (don't get me wrong I love the gays, but I want to get fuuuuucked) !!!

So please write me if you have a big dick, can fuck me really hard and are straight <3 :)
I'm straight, have a big dick & can fuck you really hard. Check out my pics & tell me what you think.