hey guys and girls...small guy lookin for sph and comparing

smallcock89

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
hey everyone, I'm a 19 year old guy from Illinois. I'm 4.5x5.5 my girlfriends ex is 8.5x6 and knowing that really gets me off, I'm looking for sph...unfortunately I don't have a webcam but I'm willing to send pics. I know that some of you think sph Is weird but it is a huge turn on for smaller guys and big guys and girls find it arousing also.

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, you're right. I do think it's weird. I'm still trying to grasp where the excitement comes from from small penis humiliation. Is it an adrenaline thing? I don't even have a question to ask that's how...I'm so lost on it. Maybe I need to think harder, damn:biggrin1:.

Welcome to LPSG, man! You're gonna love it here. I'm so glad to have you!

smallcock89

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
to be honest I don't know what causes it either. I really love seeing and watching big cock so I think that is part of it for me...I'm sure it's different for everyone tho.

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm short and fat like you. I find most of the ladies seem to feel the stretch from the thickness more than the length. I guess if your gf is used to the previous guys 8x6, you might have a tough sell.

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Ok, well just say you love big dicks. We all do. WE ALL DO! That small penis humiliation is just 'side talk'. When I hear that phrase, it just burns me up because I think that you all that may not be as endowed as some other men don't love yourselves or dick as much as you should. Love your 4.5 inch dick. Spread it all over the net. Share it with the world. Turn it into a brand if you can. But don't ever think any less of it!

Just try to let go of that 'sph' phrase...it's not becoming at all. To each his own, but I'm just saying, LOL!

smallcock89

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
8060 you make a great point and I do love my cock and so does my gf but just knowing that she has had one so much bigger is a huge turn on and it's hard to explain y...I am secure with my size becuz I know I can get the job done and I think that is how I am comfortable enough to talk about the size of it. You should really think about motivational speaking tho u r a very good confidence booster lol, thanks again

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
8060 you make a great point and I do love my cock and so does my gf but just knowing that she has had one so much bigger is a huge turn on and it's hard to explain y...I am secure with my size becuz I know I can get the job done and I think that is how I am comfortable enough to talk about the size of it. You should really think about motivational speaking tho u r a very good confidence booster lol, thanks again
You are so welcome. Just work the hell out your dick on that pussy, man. Pull all of those moans out her ass. Make her fuckin' sweat like runnin' water coming outta damn sink from your 'strokage'! LOL Just have her tryin' to runnin' away from you because you're hittin' so good...Now how fuckin' horny are you now? Go hit that shit!!! Get it. GET IT!

I love y'all!:biggrin1:

Leche por mi cafe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm right there with you! Cock is cock: although I know there are some out there that may differ in thought. That's cool. I've had my share of men with what the world consider small cocks. With the exception of those insecure ones, I found those guys to be pretty hot lovers as well! As for me, I'm not a 9 or 10 incher. But that doesn't mean I'm dead. I think guys of all sizes bring something exciting to the table. These hang ups about a guy not measuring up has nothing to do with anyone but that one's individual mind. If someone doesn't want you because your not the size, fuck off that one and move to the next one.

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I'm right there with you! Cock is cock: although I know there are some out there that may differ in thought. That's cool. I've had my share of men with what the world consider small cocks. With the exception of those insecure ones, I found those guys to be pretty hot lovers as well! As for me, I'm not a 9 or 10 incher. But that doesn't mean I'm dead. I think guys of all sizes bring something exciting to the table. These hang ups about a guy not measuring up has nothing to do with anyone but that one's individual mind. If someone doesn't want you because your not the size, fuck off that one and move to the next one.

MAD APPLAUSE!

Whatever you've got, whomever you're fuckin'...just take their toes and put them behind their ears and hit that shit! They'll love you for the effort and you'll love yourself more for damn near breakin' your back trying to get one off, LOL!:tongue:

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey smallcock89, welcome to the site man. You'll definitely get your fill of big cocks to look at and compare yourself to if you want that. One thing about this site that is different from others is that the original purpose was to support each other. Humiliation of any kind is not part of the general conversation. That said, there are some that do like to provide the SPH you enjoy. They'll find you.

Like my friend 8060, I personally don't get it. For me to belittle a man or discuss how large another penis is and how much better it would feel to me is actually a turn off for me. I have no desire to say anything that might hurt another person's feelings - even if they beg me to because they find it arousing. It just doesn't work for me.

Post some pics, read a few threads and make yourself at home and be proud of what you got.

Last edited:

smallcock89

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
all of ur guys advice is great and i appreciate it but i have still yet to find anyone interested in what im looking for. There is this one guy but he wont do anything til i get a webcam and i am not going to get one in fear that my gf well get mad lol, again although you guys disapprove of it lol, im looking for sph and even comparing pics...NO CAM! lol, and thanks again for all the advice i worked my gf over the other night she came 4 times which is good for me cause im using only good for 1 or 2times

gunit56_17

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Also a small cock that does enjoy sph...hard to say why...I love looking at all th ebig ones in here...enjoy what you have...I have been enjoying mine for years....LOL