Hey Guys! Cock sucker here!

papi1962

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am new to this group. I think I've got the hang of it so any suggestions would be welcome. OK a few things about myself. I'm 47 years old & 100% gay. I've been out of the closet since I was 15. I've been around the block a few times! It seems these days most of my sexual focus in on the cock. I love & worship all kinds. I can never get enough. Giving head gives me so much pleasure & on your end my techniques send most guys right over the top. Men love my mouth & throat & I love to have a cock shoved in & out of my mouth Or should I say I love to be face fucked! I'll go as long as you need me to pull a load out of you. I'm also a cum lover. I will swallow but I like to spit your cum out after you're done shooting I use your cum as lube for my cock. That really gets me off. I also am into cock rings. I will use anything for a cock ring. If I'm in a bind I can look around & find something to tie around my cock & balls. I also love to show off my cock when it is tied with with a cockring. I maks a HUGE bulge in my basketball shorts. That is a real turn & it always catches the attention of guys on the prowl. When I pull out my cock & balls most say "wow". Another big turn on for me is crotch watching. Whenever I see a guy who is "showing off" his meat it makes me weak in my kness & more importantly it gets me down on my knees to worship his cock. I'll suck a cock anywhre, anytime, anyplace--the more public it is--the more it turns me on. I am obssessed with cock. I'm also into pumping my cock & balls. What a fuckin' turn on to see how big I can get my cock.Well I guess that's enough for now. Just a little tease. There is so much more to me-sexaully & non-sexually