Hey Guys; Does it Run in the Family ?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by jackM50black, Feb 17, 2006.

1. jackM50black

jackM50black New Member

Do large endowments or big balls run in the family? You've probaly seen your brothers at some time, and maybe your dad. So, do they have a similar large size as you? Is size genetic or just the luck of the draw?

I'll start: Yes, I've seen both my older brother's and my dad's cocks. No surprise there probably. Now I had seen my older brother's erection several times, since we shared a bedroom. He liked to brag about it when he was a teenager, and then I checked it out and yeah he did have something impressive. 9 inches. I know because he measured it in front of me. I never did see my dad's erection, but I had seen it soft and it looked fairly small, but it was thick like a fat round sausage, with low hangin balls. So I don't know where my size came from. Maybe the men on my mom's side of the family who were all tall guys. I should give you my stat : 7.5 inch erection, with about 6 inches of girth at the base.

So what about the other member's, do you take after dear old Dad?

2. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

3. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

I take after somebody, that's for damn sure, but Pop's? Idon't think so.

4. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Yes, but the bigguns are from my maternal grandfather's family.

5. horsehungtim

horsehungtim New Member

Albums:
    is it genetic? yes

6. rawbone8

Gold Member

Albums:
    Dad was from a generation (born 1921) where men who wore boxers dressed right or left in trousers (hung down a trouser leg) and he always showed, but not obtrusively.

Unfortunately, near the end of his life when he was ill with ALS, he needed the condom type urinary catheter, and they come sized. His was the large size.

My two brothers are likely the same, but I only shared a bedroom with a younger brother and saw him hard once when we were teenagers. He was asleep and had morning wood, which was pretty similar to mine. Older brother never revealed.

7. rockstardrl

rockstardrl New Member

my paternal grandad, my dad and my brother are all hung like horses... I actually got the short end of the stick at 8x6. I don't know about my mom's side of the family.

We used to tease my brother when we were growing up because when he was 9 he had the dick and balls of a grown man, even though he was still 3 away from puberty.

I guess he got the last laugh. I've never actually seen him hard, but when he's soft it's gotta be at least 7 inches, and thick too.

Yeah, I'm a little jealous.

8. Pappy

Pappy Member

I don't have any brothers and my Dad wasn't very big, maybe 3 inches soft. Don't know what he had erect.

9. taven

taven Member

My brother is avg at best; I'm 9x6. Don't know about my dad. I'd guess it's all a draw of the wild card.

10. dadboned39

dadboned39 New Member

Albums:
    my brother and me grew up sharing same bedroom and using the bathroom and shower at same time, he is like me 6.5 cut same as me. Dads was shorter soft but huge like a ring of balony. he was uncut think my nephew is hung like his dad or me

11. ceg1526

ceg1526 Member

It doesn't really run - more like it just hangs there.

Take care

Ceg

12. Lilybean

Lilybean New Member

It does in my boyfriend's family....his mom and I have actually had a conversation about how well endowed he and his father are. :shocked1: THAT was an odd day!

He is the youngest of three boys, and each had issues related to size (i.e. varicose veins, painful twisting of balls as youngsters, etc.)

13. carter2006

Gold Member

Albums:
    This topic interests me. Although I haven't seen many other guy's cocks in my family, I would guess that cock size would have to be influenced by genes. The same as height and hair colour et al. No doubt it can also skip generations, and also be influenced by both the paternal and maternal side... Anyone got any scientific slant on this?

14. contortionist

contortionist New Member

Albums:
    without doubt! My little nephew takes after my side of the family according to my sister. He is already huge

15. averagepeck

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

I'd like to have been a fly on the wall during that chat.That musta been hot to listen to....

16. FrankPipeliner

it most definitely runs in my family; my dad, my brother and me, a nephew coming up.

17. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

Cock and ball size, like all traits, are genetic in basis but that guarantees nothing. They are passed along through our genes. Like all traits, just because some members of a family have the trait, does not mean that all will have it.

Many people in one or both families possessing a trait increases the likelihood of it being passed on (remember the same gene from mother and father has to line up directly across from itself in the chromosomes when the egg and sperm meet in order for a trait to manifest). The likelihood of this increases if both parents carry genes. Same with height, hair color, eye color, weight, etc.

Thank goodness for high schol biology. Whew.

18. itrunsinthefam

itrunsinthefam New Member

yes definatly, my son and grandson are super hung as well

19. EastCoast

EastCoast New Member

yes, it runs in my family. I stumbled across some nude pictures of my father one time when I was a teenager, he was probably a little bigger than what I am now. I found out a few years later that he was gay and then my parents got divorced. Never seen my brother but I assume he's similar to me and my dad.

-EastCoast :)

20. nacard01

nacard01 Active Member

Albums:
    Dunno adopted :smile:

Draft saved Draft deleted