Hey Guys; Does it Run in the Family ?

Greatand08

Sexy Member
Media
A while back I had to move my older brothers car and while looking for his keys which were hidden in the absolute disaster zone of his car I stumbled upon a newly bought box of Magnum XL's. Every so often I have to move his car and check to see his situation. He's gotten both lazier at hiding them and hornier since they're usually gone! I also know he keeps a box hidden in his closet. I've got another older brother but I don't know his situation.

Reactions: alguy

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
A while back I had to move my older brothers car and while looking for his keys which were hidden in the absolute disaster zone of his car I stumbled upon a newly bought box of Magnum XL's. .

Still does not mean he is big as they will fit on a 5" girth.
For them not to fit what so ever I think one would have less then 4.5" girth

In my opinion the XL's seem tighter for me then the Magnum's fits nicely on the head but they slim way down once they get to the mid shaft.
Magnum's stay the same size on the head and mid shaft tell you get to the base.

Last edited:

jay4422

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
not too sure my bro is very thick and i am not ... but not sure how long he is ... would love to have his type of penis tho

Reactions: TomSalihNYC

pumplover

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes my dad and my two younger borthers are all larger than myself...I know from going to the YMCA pool and showering with them after swimming and also dad had talked with all of us about our bodies and I also shared the room with my brothers till college! But I can swim faster than all of them...Jose'Latinoboy9:cool:

I would let all 4 of you fuck me... that would be so hot

I don't think so. I remember seeing my brother's penis a lot and it was quite small. We also had one awkward moment when we were in the bathroom at the same time, and he seemed shocked by my penis, told me it was huge.

Reactions: orangeC

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Dad was. I am. My brothers not so much. I don't know about anyone else in the family. I think it's genetic.

Amongst my siblings and I there are four different hair colors and three eye colors. Genetic variability within families can be quite marked.

Reactions: trypod8907

Big noses run in my family.......
i think im going to be in trouble for this.....

And he doesn't want to go back in.......this always happens, why do i do this
"here kitty...i've got some nice Christians for you to play with"

tinydick4u

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Big noses run in my family.......
i think im going to be in trouble for this.....
I rub my nose against my girl's clit while I'm lapping up her cum running from her pussy. I don't have a big nose at all and my tongue is unusually short. I have to make up for my lack of dick size somehow. :cool: