Hey Guys; Does it Run in the Family ?

Number 51

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've seen my father and brother nude but never with an erection (we're not that close of a family...), so I can't speak to that subject. As I recall, even flaccid my father was unusually thick, just like me. My brother and I are identical twins, and not surprisingly our penes look essentially the same.

shymonster

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
While I'm bigger than the men in my family they are still large compared to the rest of the population so I'd have to say, yes, it's at least in part genetics.

NYC8"

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Has anyone had a family in which most of the guys were well-endowed but just *one* was not? How was it dealt with, if at all?

B_Jeremy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Does for me. My father and grandfather were apparently quite large. Not sure about uncles/bros/cousins, since I dont have any. (small family sadly)

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
NYC8" said:
Has anyone had a family in which most of the guys were well-endowed but just *one* was not? How was it dealt with, if at all?

I have lived with 7 brothers (3 older 4 younger). We are a fairly private bunch, so seeing it in person is least likely to happen. However, the second youngest was hard in shorts once, and we ridiculed him to no end. My guess is about 4" for the brat and that was at age 17. If he has or had a spurt we'll never know but to us he is the smallest "one" of the family.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I guess my family opted for the skip-a-generation approach :rolleyes:

My grandfather, by all accounts, was considered well-hung, and was very open in showing his body.

My father, on the other hand, is below average length, and has spent a lifetime of hiding his body away and in many ways, sadly, repressing all thoughts about sex and sexuality.

Since I'm an only child born to parents who are both only children, there isn't exactly a huge number of family members to compare against, to say the least.

Peter Wood

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
JackM50black you should read other topics too. Many guys wondered about this subject.
For my self: I don't know about my dad. It's so long ago I have seen his dick. I remember we stood peeing on a parking somewhere. Because of the wind he pissed his pants wet. His soft dick was just a hand full. I have seen my fathers youngest brother with a hard one. He was fucking his girlfriend in the orchard behind the house and my cousin and I were looking with binoculars. He had an average sized but very thick penis.
The same cousin and I used to jerk off together. His dick was only half of mine. He never told anyone I was big, because than he had to admit that he was small.
My son (20) is as tall as I am, he looks like me at the same age. His penis is like mine. Soft as well as hard. I know that because we sometimes cross ways to the bathroom both with morning wood. We don't make difficulties about being nude in our house.
I have also seen my brother and his son (19) nude. We were sailing and jumped in the water nude to cool down after a hot sunny day. We were far from others boats so we didn't wear speedos. Our sons had to pay our beer because they thought we wouldn't go bare naked. First they had to follow and then had to pay a few rounds. Going in I saw that my brother's dick hadn't changed in size since we were young men. Mine was still bigger. My brothers son, taller than I am, has a tiny dick, but maybe he hasn't stop growing. The water was very cold, so climbing out we missed four dicks and eight balls ..........

Back to the topic: is size genetic? I don't know. My son does have the same genetic material as far as I can see but my brother and his son are different and none of us are like our (grand)father.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It goes back to highschool biology--when you did Punnett Squares and studies genetics and chromosomes. It has genetic basis, as do ALL traits, but that is NO guarantee. Wikipedia can be your friend. So can Google.

Kenn

Sexy Member
Media
There have been other posts about this. Certainly genetics plays a part, but is never a guarantee. For myself, our family is very well hung. Dad plus two brothers.

Kenn

Latinoboy9

Loved Member
Media
Yes my dad and my two younger borthers are all larger than myself...I know from going to the YMCA pool and showering with them after swimming and also dad had talked with all of us about our bodies and I also shared the room with my brothers till college! But I can swim faster than all of them...Jose'Latinoboy9:cool:

joylife6969

Just Browsing
Media
i can't say I've seen my brothers hard, but a friend of mine (who knew I was really thick) asked my brother's girlfriend if it ran in the family and her response was "oh yes"

14x8thck

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Paternal grandfather huge, dad big my brother about ten 1/2 and myself. Balls and all. So in my family it is all on the paternal side. I have seen my cousins and uncles on mom's side in briefs it is just flat in front. Amazed me. Repeat thread.:biggrin1:

packed_one

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I remember seeing my dad flaccid as a kid, probably about 6 inches flaccid as opposed to my 5-5.5". Bit bigger than me.

dadboned39

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
seen my dad growing up, but never hard he had a huge semi but short, my brother and me was the same 6" or little over my nephew pretty much the same as us, my son 16 is more , he is around 7" when seen mornings with wood or when walking him up for school if it was sticking out of his boxer fly before

B_BatBoy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I never saw Dad with a boner but my brothers have hardons about the same size of mine. I never measured them or anything but they look about the same except my younger brothers dick looks just a little thicker.