Hey guys. Im new.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Pecker, Aug 31, 2005.

1. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

I'd say sophomore in high school.

2. Pappy

Pappy Member

Welcome

3. Altairion

Gold Member

Albums:
    6.5 is above all the averages I've seen, so you can easily be 1/2 to an inch above average. However, you still have a chance for some growth if you are hoping for something bigger. For me personally, I've got 7 and thats all I'd ever want I think.

Anyway, welcome to the group and stick around if you like it around here.

- Alt

4. digger2004gee

digger2004gee New Member

Be proud of your inner self, beauty goes further than skin deep. Everybody is beautiful when they try, even ugly people.

5. Wave

Wave Member

Yah, I know. That's why I gave up trying to be what I'm not. I think it's kinda funny now, when people say that I'm "white". I just tell them I'm not your stereotypical "black" guy.
    [post=339932]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/quote]

yeah, exactly, amen! all those kids who want you to be like them just don't want to see someone acting like an individual--you know, with bravery and independence and your own style--or else they'd have to face the facts that 1) they're being just like everyone else instead of themselves, and 2)YOU at least have the courage to be different and apparently they don't. high school is a very weird time, when the things adults come to value tremendously--like honor and integrity and intelligence and self-reliance and personal style ande vision--are actually discouraged. but it's a pretty-much acknowledged part of human nature to discourage excellence in others if you don't have it in yourself. i hope you can find others who are cool and free to hang with.

my dude is a black guy also and he was very-much NOT of the cloth his schoolmates were cut from--not much of a breakdancing, rapping, put a cap in yo butt kinda guy. and he's turned out to be a really fine fellow.

"rugged individualism"-- i believe it was Thoreau who used to say that.

besides, highschool will seem so irrelevant in ten years to a guy like you...

6. BuffMusicIdol

BuffMusicIdol New Member

You are also intelligent. That is very obvious by the way you write. :hi: You rise naturally above the averages, my friend.

Your screen name sounds like about 4 of the band names that my son has been in. Like "From Reason," "SKA Death Scream" (Don't ask, they don't know, either) and some other stuff that only left a question mark in my brain.

For the record, and not without lecturing, grab a hold of your heritage and run with it, dude. You may be nonstereotypical, but don't be TOO politically correct to us white boys. :eyes: You are COOL the way you are.

Okay, enough of the "dad" thing I sometimes do.

I agree with cute Altarion that you are packaged very nicely.
    About jelqing, you are too young to do much of it without messing up your body because your hormones are raging like crazy. However, if you will be sensible, and it seems you are, then check out thundersplace.org. Make sure you read the material first, and follow it exactly so you don't damage yourself.

I told my 18 year old rocker son today that teenagers are reprehensible creatures. They're full of hormones, and vinegar and horse poop. That's why I like them. :+

Welcome, welcome, welcome. Hope you can get used to me. Glad you are here. Hope you post more so we can know you.

7. Knight

Knight New Member

Phew! LOL there's hope for me yet :D

That's class, I'm gonna have to steal it and add it to my collection of cool quotes. It's hilarious :)

And welcome blackness denied, cool nom.

8. Alley Blue

Gold Member

Welcomewelcome!
    Theres a thread on jelqing somewhere around here........

<!--QuoteBegin-Altairion
    @Sep 1 2005, 01:00 AM
    For me personally, I&#39;ve got 7 and thats all I&#39;d ever want I think.

- Alt
    [post=339705]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/quote]

Its funny you should say that, since i&#39;ve been here I&#39;ve realized, I really don&#39;t my dick to be any bigger then it already is.
    I&#39;m sure it&#39;d be nice to try out for a little while, but I would&#39;nt what to keep it.........
    :bigsmile:

9. Landshark77

Landshark77 Member

Check out www.betterman.com

10. Dr. Dilznick

Gold Member

You are also intelligent. That is very obvious by the way you write. :hi: You rise naturally above the averages, my friend.
    [/b][/quote]
    "You speak so well."

Draft saved Draft deleted