Hey Guys.. just another girl

LoveItBitch

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey lol.. dont know what I'm doign here.I was just looking up some erotic stuff on google and see where it gets me.. A forum about guys with big cocks.I can't complain.. hell no other place I'd rather be lol.. well anyways.. to be straight with you guys... I am a lil straight forward and my choice of words can be a bit harsh some times.. so please forgive me ahead of time if I ever offend anybody.I just hope u guys like honesty lol... anyways.. lets have some fun now

classyron

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I hope you really are a woman, and not a dude trolling for straight guys like 75% of the "women" on here. We need more of a woman's touch around here. The real women here are awesome but could always use some more back-up on certain issues! :tongue:

urethra_franklin

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Welcome.

Honesty and integrity are the foundation of a happy and fulfilling life. Once you can fake them convincingly you've got it made! :smile:

Im new here too so before I highjack your props i'll begin my own thread x

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome we can always use more honest people here. Especially females. As classyron said a lot of the "females" on here aren't actually females.

50%more

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey lol.. dont know what I'm doign here.I was just looking up some erotic stuff on google and see where it gets me.. A forum about guys with big cocks.I can't complain.. hell no other place I'd rather be lol.. well anyways.. to be straight with you guys... I am a lil straight forward and my choice of words can be a bit harsh some times.. so please forgive me ahead of time if I ever offend anybody.I just hope u guys like honesty lol... anyways.. lets have some fun now

You are forgiven. Carry on and welcome aboard.

Sassy88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey there LikeItBitch welcome to this wonderful site from a fellow female.... a real one too!!! Hope you have lots of fun.... I know I am :tongue:

LoveItBitch

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
thanks guys... and lol.. yea ive spotted a few gay men posing as women here LMAO... wont take any names.. but Ill say that the more jealouse women are just ur every day normal women haters.... jealouse jealouse queers..... now let me go so i can continue laughin my ass off.. and thanks again guys.. PS.. saw ur pics.. Im soo curious as to what u guys are doing with those things...Some day I wud hope to find out!!!!!.. My luck has not been so good.. and hope to hell none of my ex's are on this forum.. CRAP!!!