hey guys, new girl 19

ONB

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you guys are so nice. thanks for the help, though i'm sure it was motivated a bit for you guys as well ;)
well a bit about me now, i do have a bf (boohoo huh guys? lol) he has an absolutly huge 9.5 x 7. yeah its pretty unbelievable, and feels more so when its in me. :)
we have a very loose relationship though and we're allowed to fuck other people though. so to make things short, i'm looking to possibly have fun with another guy preferably close to his size or better yet even bigger.
so guys if you're packing ALOT msg me and let me know.
girls don't be afraid to msg me either if you wanna talk or even possibly more
wow... welcome shannon! very happy to have you... and glad to hear such a beautiful girl who loves big penis. trust me... in my experiences its beyond rare. enjoy! :wink:

Hi Shannon welcome to the site!! you have nice sexy pics!

komodoman

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Damn Shannon, you got 3 pages of welcomes....I think Pecker was the only one that welcomed me when I joined....what's up with that!!!???

Welcome anyway...you're a refreshing sight!

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi Shannon? About a year and a half ago I chatted with someone on AdultChatNetwork. This person or you sent me some photos under the name Jackiestarrrlet. Then about a 6 months later forgot we had chatted and sent me some new pics AND vids of her and her boyfriend?...Same addy different girl. Alarm bells. Then a couple of months later, obviously still not aware, sent me seven photos, two of which are in your gallery now. Bikini1 and Bikini2. I'm sure you're not a Male posing as a Female. That never happens here...:) If you really are who you say you are then you should be aware that your photos are being sent out from someone using the MSN addy starletgrrrrl@hotmail.com...for a long time now. I still have all the photos if you want to check.

Pumblechook

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
hey guys i recently found your page while surfing the net. all i gotta say is this site is awesome! there's some real hotties on her. ;)
the one thing i wanted to know though is how do i upload pics? i mean i'm not blonde or anything but i can't figure it out. lol
guys feels free to msg me too with any questions

-shannon

You're beautiful, but 19, so baicallly means I am screwed YOU are perfectly set up tp date a guy who is still in high shool, because you cant handle high school ASSHOLLES!!!!!!! .... so do it is all I'm sayingh.

Be what you are.....