Hey Guys, New Here - 35 Uk

OliverUK

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I can't believe that I haven't found this amazing resource earlier!

Hello all, 35 UK here and over the years I have become more and more addicted to edging my dick. I love cum harvesting and so far my edging record has been eight hours. I absolutely love dick and balls and like nothing more than worshipping a dick slowly watching it grow and then balls tightening and relaxing, they are incredible. I love chatting to like minded guys and having cam sessions be it a chat about our dicks or a long edge and squirt session.

I look forward to catching up with you.

Ol.

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Hello all, 35 UK here and over the years I have become more and more addicted to edging my dick. I love cum harvesting and so far my edging record has been eight hours. I absolutely love dick and balls and like nothing more than worshipping a dick... I love chatting about our dicks..and having cam..long edge and squirt sessions. I look forward to catching up with you...

Pleased to meet you OliverUK. Welcome to our unique haven of fun, friendship and cocks! :emoji_eggplant::sun::D:emoji_hotdog::sun:

jcurt

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Hello all, 35 UK here and over the years I have become more and more addicted to edging my dick. I love cum harvesting and so far my edging record has been eight hours. I absolutely love dick and balls and like nothing more than worshipping a dick slowly watching it grow and then balls tightening and relaxing, they are incredible. I love chatting to like minded guys and having cam sessions be it a chat about our dicks or a long edge and squirt session.

I look forward to catching up with you.

Ol.
Where are you mate?

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Welcome to LPSG!

If you have any site related questions, don’t hesitate to ask us in the Support Center
Support Center

If you’d like to verify and receive a free gold membership, check out the Verification Forum
Photo Verification Requests

Need a map to the site? Check out the Guide.
Lpsg Guide

And familiarize yourself with the rules, :)
Terms of Service and Rules

Remember to have fun and play nice!

The LPSG team