Hey guys: Older, the same age or younger?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by redheadinsf, Jun 17, 2009.

?

Do you like guys older than you, around the same age as you, younger than you, or..

1. I like guys younger than me.

16 vote(s)
    32.7%
  2. I like guys around the same age as me.

11 vote(s)
    22.4%
  3. I like guys older than me.

10 vote(s)
    20.4%
  4. The age question doesn't come into play for me.

12 vote(s)
    24.5%
  1. redheadinsf

redheadinsf Active Member

Albums:
    Do you like guys older than you, around the same age as you, younger than you, or does the age question not come into play for you.

2. STYLYUNG

STYLYUNG New Member

Any age is OK as long as he has a nice one that compares with my nice one--- or if he is bigger or massive in size, it would be a bonus to the affair. :wink:

3. Jake90

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Definitely younger guys - it's not just a sex thing though, I relate much better to guys younger than me. So I 'like' younger guys in both senses. I don't begrudge an older guy a grope or a suck - it's just rare they can turn me on enough to cum.

4. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

I've always been into younger guys - maybe by 15 years max but my BF of 2 years is 30 years younger than me. It's got it's own set of problems. I'm 52 and he's 22 so I'm more of the home body. He's now thinking that he's losing his friends and going out more and I sense that he's not happy at home but happiest when he's out. I don't think he's cheating but he just gets bored being at home. I see the problem getting worse before it gets better and was the main reason I ran away from him for about 6 months before hooking up. He said he was a home body too, not a party guy, rather be at home etc. Now he's doing an about face and I'm afraid of what might be next. I am his second man he's slept with and I'm afraid at some point he'll want to see what's been missed. I on the other hand have "been there, done that" and quite happy settled down.

5. kingkhan

kingkhan New Member

I need someone around my age, 22 like anything more than 4 yrs younger and 5 yrs older would not work out and I am really turned off by older guys like guys with grey hair old.

6. brandonguy35

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Age is just a number-so it doesn't matter to me as long as he is fun with a sense of adventure and is comfortable in his own skin. Confidence is key, and if he's willing to put himself out there--he's fine by me.

7. B_mitchymo

B_mitchymo New Member

well i kinda like guys my own age or slightly older but that opinion is challenged by the entrance of a much younger guy into my life. It depends really on the guy as an individual not an age

8. B_VinylBoy

B_VinylBoy New Member

I tend to be attracted more to guys older than me. However, there are times when I can go for those who are slightly younger as well. Age doesn't really affect me as much as personality to be honest, although I have never actively sought after those who are anywhere near the "barely legal" variety.

9. DiscoBoy

Gold Member

Ideally, a guy around my age would be best, but typically, I'm more attracted to men older than me. Rarely, if ever, am I attracted to someone younger than me.

10. redheadinsf

redheadinsf Active Member

Albums:
    somehow my above link isn't working, so please use this link. Mens Only Party

#10 redheadinsf, Jun 19, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2009
  11. Explorer

Explorer New Member

I like the younger guys. Like thickjohnny my bf and I have what you would consider a nice age gap of 18 years. He's 19 and I'm hitting 37 in July. We both click well and my mother absolutely loves him (yea I introduced him to my mom). We both have similar taste and we are not that closed minded so he'll check out things I like to do and I'll check out the things he likes, such as our taste in music, I'm a soft rock, hip hop type and he likes artist such as Marilyn Manson and The Faint.

WE enjoy going to Greenwich Village and Saint Mark's Square or just simple things as walking along the West Side pier. We hold hands, cuddle, kiss with no issues or fears that everyone is watching us because you can def see the age difference. He dresses more of his age, jeans hanging slightly off his ass, those Van type sneakers with a wrinkled tee, lol... and I'm more clothes pressed with a nice pair of casual shoes/sandals, cleanly cut/shavening, Coco Chanel cologne, finger nails and toes nails well trimmed etc... But we work well together. Hell, he even pick up the tab when we dine out.

Def a mutual relationship!

12. Countryguy63

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I voted younger, but only because it was the closest choice. Age actually doesn't matter to me. I like a younger appearance, but have seen guys my age and older that actually fit that preference.

13. bigmanstl

bigmanstl New Member

i wouldn't mind someone who is younger than me but not much. i'm in my early 30s but I usually hook up with older men. Dating, on the other hand, is a little tricky for me. but in general, gay guys in the 20s just want to fuck and don't care for a relationship. give me older

Draft saved Draft deleted