hey guys quick q

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by hungmike88, Sep 20, 2008.

1. hungmike88

hungmike88 New Member

ive been lurkin on this board for a while off an on. recently i lost my vcard (im 18, yea kinda late i guess) and i had some questions for you guys. since the vcard, ive fucked another girl as well. both girls were relatively petite girls, but im having major problems fitting inside. i have an 8"x6" (rounding down) which from what i read on this message board shouldnt be a problem for girls. i am relatively new to this whole arena, maybe more foreplay is needed or the girls arent wet enough, or what? both of these havent been with much foreplay (mainly because they have been drunken romps haha). any insight/tips is greatly appreciated.

2. 8060

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    If drunken romps are your pleasure, then try to find a way to add more foreplay into your drunkenness. Master your alcoholic comsumption again so that your functioning during sex is more optimal. Foreplay, IMO, in necessary in every level of sexual contact. It gets the mind and body ready the best exercise that it could possibly get...SEX.

Prep it, prime it, however you choose to word it. Try putting more thought into your sexual encounters instead of waiting for the drunken moments. Just a thought.

3. brinzaulsschwul

Gold Member

teenuk forgot to say "water based lube" this will not rot the condom you are using in your drunkeness!

8060 hits it right, less alcohol more foreplay, if you continue to have sex when drunk you risking a failure of contraception, it is well documented that those who have sex whilst drunk end up with more Sexually Transmitted Infections including HIV and also unwanted babies which in turn leads to an increase in the termination of pregnancies which leads to poor mental health of mostly the women and sometimes the men.

Or if the pregnancy continues because lets face it men have no say in whether a pregnancy continues it results in child support that the man has to pay for the next 18 years.

So sober up before having sex, and if you are using alcohol to get laid, then you are too immature for sex, so wait a while and just have a wank. There is no rule as to when you should start having sex.

Brinz

4. hungmike88

hungmike88 New Member

i am in college; drunken fucks are what goes down. i didnt post this message to get my morale attacked, only some tips or insights. if you dont have any answers in regards to my original question, then please, do not respond. ive taken countless "sex-ed" classes and i am well aware of the risks of STDs and pregnancies.

#4 hungmike88, Sep 20, 2008
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2008
  5. hannah29

hannah29 New Member

Albums:
    Ok, I'm not a guy, I'm a girl (so hope you don't mind my intrusion :tongue:) But the answer is in the question here; more foreplay and you should be fine x

Draft saved Draft deleted