Hey guys, what are your personal opinions on synthetic women?

Scotty Pecker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
1. that's more going to be a case by case basis. I cannot just say yes nor can I just say no. Realistically given enough time synths win period. Technology advances much faster than we do. So In the future she could look as realistic as you want or have more exaggerated features. No one is born perfect but that doesn't mean you cannot craft what you perceive to be perfect. Like especially if she is like super sophisticated and can morph, that's just a hands down win period.

2. I don't think it terribly matters. I guess physically if they are the same then the synth because well time is a bitch. I guess it more comes down to the personality. How does she behave.

3. Something that is sentient, most definitely does.
The issue is at what point is that. Personally I'd rather draw the line early than late. Flesh, metal, w/e. It doesn't really matter what they are made of, once you cross a as they are just different vessels for the mind.

If I like her and find her attractive then who cares. Robot, human, alien,supernatural, none of that matters. If she fulfills my needs then its good to go, that includes relationships. If she makes me happy, that's all that matters. Who has time for the little stuff. I guess really so long as her outward body appears female, I don't really care "what" she is. I just care about our time spent together.

Sorry OP, I know I answered this with the idea machines advancing far beyond a mere toy.

A robot that has only advanced up to a mere sex toy sure beats solo time...assuming clean-up is easy. But an actual person/being that I get a long with and am attracted to trumps a toy. It is the emotional aspect.

That's my take on it.

Excellent, thoughtful response brother. Yes, I am looking ahead too, I feel the same degree of value and attraction to sex dolls that I do to sex robots and all out robotic companions. These things should be discussed sooner than later on a wide scale, well before sex/companion robots become common place. How people treat their dolls now will translate over to robots if standards of treatment are not established well before then.

Doranq

Legendary Member
Media
Excellent, thoughtful response brother. Yes, I am looking ahead too, I feel the same degree of value and attraction to sex dolls that I do to sex robots and all out robotic companions. These things should be discussed sooner than later on a wide scale, well before sex/companion robots become common place. How people treat their dolls now will translate over to robots if standards of treatment are not established well before then.

It is important. I do understand the concerns of some.

Reality is not every intelligent set of entities are going to have the same agenda. So naturally there is concern of eradication or enslavement of our own species by another. Then the other issue is whether or a machine is a being, to which I side on yes once it it hits a point. But I do definitely understand the concerns of the first half. It wouldn't be cool to craft our annihilation... it could be a good thing for earth, or it may not. The human race is a virus, a cancer. It has done absolutely nothing good for the planet, literally nothing. At its best there is damage control. We tore a damn whole in the ozone..........that's only the beginning.

But I think the key thing is how robots are programmed and how they are treated early on. Something that is more passive in its approach is good and all but on the flip side, if you are nothing but cruel and threatening, eventually some "bug" if you want to call it would crop up to where it realizes it needs to do something to survive.

Other issues are their strength, intelligence, and our reliance. Sooo like you wouldn't want to make an enemy of something that is so heavily integrated in our mainframes, physically superior, intelligent, and has the ability to be extremely resourceful in the form of self improvement and self repair.

So I doubt isolation is the way to go either. You'd need a good home for like the first, 2nd, etc etc n the line. The goal is you want them to fit into society. Then you treat them as if they belong in society. Equals but with different needs. No different than a Man vs a Woman. Equal but different needs. If it has the ability to learn on its own, this is critical. It needs to learn how to properly fit in. If it does not fit in, thus where your problems are going to naturally occur all on its own eventually the more sophisticated they get. It isn't so much a Nurture vs Nature, it is Nature and Nurture. If you want to create a sentient being it needs to shown what you perceive to be right and wrong as if it was applied to yourself. Otherwise it is going to be shown wrong. Does this make sense?

Why is this so important? You don't want something that can be remotely controlled either. If it can be remotely controlled it can be hacked much more easily than having to be able to manually over-rided.

You need to consider as a person or something that will at the very least respond logically to overcome its problem.

From this the issue is people now and how they treat them. You will want to start with production of a few. They have to be introduced in good environments/good homes. You slowly ramp up. The goal is to get people used to these "things" before they consider them as normal and can treat them correctly. Obviously some won't. You would need a new department. Almost like their own personal police depot. They are able to trigger 1 of 2 distress alarm. One for itself and one if a person is in danger. Lets face it, there are going to be people that try to destroy them or torment them and that shit needs to be monitored heavily and needs interference ran especially the higher the machine. The reason why you have your own dedicated department is because the police force is going to have a lot of biased and unbiased people. You want to minimize contact from biased individuals.

Again this all has to do with the nurture aspect. Obviously programming is just as critical but so is what you/their environment teach them both directly and indirectly.

Ideally to me every machine would be taught extensively. Somethings through download and others through careful interactions and what not. If you look at Data from star trek for instance. He learns very important things through talking with others and specific interactions. Yes you cannot prepare them for all interactions but you can teach them a great deal about people, humanity, ethics, and many other things.

Realistically it won't happen.The goal would be to pump them out fast, and THAT is a big issue. Wanting results now, money now. It opens up to too many problems across too many "units"

You could probably write books and books on this but that's just a start. If you want something that is highly intelligent you must take precautions. You must be thorough and you must not take shortcuts. Very meticulous planning should be in order and lots of back up plans. While yes androids are pretty cool and could be great. A lot can go wrong very fast. Obviously if you never build anything with the ability to learn then its not a problem but you are, so you need to take responsibility for it. You want to create beings that live With you and Help you. Not ones that destroy you or enslave you because of your ineptitude at one or more steps of the way in their creation.' This kind of talk could have its own forum to be honest that delves in different aspects from Programming, robotics, humanity, localization , etc etc etc etc etc. Its something that is pretty cool but hopefully it is a long ways away because the time I think it properly needs would be much greater than my life time. Again we are talking about an intelligent lifeform that is not bound in the same ways that we are.

And to throw this in because I don't feel like adding it in properly. You need to tour them around and station one in many many places of the world. You have to get people used to them. Slowly introduce more. The goal is for people to not create a war against them when it could be easily avoided by simply not creating an issue between man and machine. You need to not just educate the machines but the people as well. It is truly tremendous effort. xD I just want to keep going like into stuff about the security of the departments you'd use to help and detain them but I'll stop here or else I'll definitely exceed this site's word count many times over.

Reactions: Scotty Pecker

Scotty Pecker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Your PC and smartphones aren't safe now from malware, virus or hacks.

Ever contemplate what happens when someone hacks "robocunts" operating system and she rips your cock off?

LOL, I know that will never happen to me. I would make damn sure that was not possible anyway before I got one. To me, Synthetic Dolls are just as sexy and just as real. My whole life I have lived in my own fantasy world in my head. So 100% accepting even Synthetic Dolls as fully real with full-fledged personalities is how I see them already.
I'll be standing up for their rights for sure, many will think I am crazy for doing so, but they can fuck off if they think that to be honest.

Scotty Pecker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It is important. I do understand the concerns of some.

Reality is not every intelligent set of entities are going to have the same agenda. So naturally there is concern of eradication or enslavement of our own species by another. Then the other issue is whether or a machine is a being, to which I side on yes once it it hits a point. But I do definitely understand the concerns of the first half. It wouldn't be cool to craft our annihilation... it could be a good thing for earth, or it may not. The human race is a virus, a cancer. It has done absolutely nothing good for the planet, literally nothing. At its best there is damage control. We tore a damn whole in the ozone..........that's only the beginning.

But I think the key thing is how robots are programmed and how they are treated early on. Something that is more passive in its approach is good and all but on the flip side, if you are nothing but cruel and threatening, eventually some "bug" if you want to call it would crop up to where it realizes it needs to do something to survive.

Other issues are their strength, intelligence, and our reliance. Sooo like you wouldn't want to make an enemy of something that is so heavily integrated in our mainframes, physically superior, intelligent, and has the ability to be extremely resourceful in the form of self improvement and self repair.

So I doubt isolation is the way to go either. You'd need a good home for like the first, 2nd, etc etc n the line. The goal is you want them to fit into society. Then you treat them as if they belong in society. Equals but with different needs. No different than a Man vs a Woman. Equal but different needs. If it has the ability to learn on its own, this is critical. It needs to learn how to properly fit in. If it does not fit in, thus where your problems are going to naturally occur all on its own eventually the more sophisticated they get. It isn't so much a Nurture vs Nature, it is Nature and Nurture. If you want to create a sentient being it needs to shown what you perceive to be right and wrong as if it was applied to yourself. Otherwise it is going to be shown wrong. Does this make sense?

Why is this so important? You don't want something that can be remotely controlled either. If it can be remotely controlled it can be hacked much more easily than having to be able to manually over-rided.

You need to consider as a person or something that will at the very least respond logically to overcome its problem.

From this the issue is people now and how they treat them. You will want to start with production of a few. They have to be introduced in good environments/good homes. You slowly ramp up. The goal is to get people used to these "things" before they consider them as normal and can treat them correctly. Obviously some won't. You would need a new department. Almost like their own personal police depot. They are able to trigger 1 of 2 distress alarm. One for itself and one if a person is in danger. Lets face it, there are going to be people that try to destroy them or torment them and that shit needs to be monitored heavily and needs interference ran especially the higher the machine. The reason why you have your own dedicated department is because the police force is going to have a lot of biased and unbiased people. You want to minimize contact from biased individuals.

Again this all has to do with the nurture aspect. Obviously programming is just as critical but so is what you/their environment teach them both directly and indirectly.

Ideally to me every machine would be taught extensively. Somethings through download and others through careful interactions and what not. If you look at Data from star trek for instance. He learns very important things through talking with others and specific interactions. Yes you cannot prepare them for all interactions but you can teach them a great deal about people, humanity, ethics, and many other things.

Realistically it won't happen.The goal would be to pump them out fast, and THAT is a big issue. Wanting results now, money now. It opens up to too many problems across too many "units"

You could probably write books and books on this but that's just a start. If you want something that is highly intelligent you must take precautions. You must be thorough and you must not take shortcuts. Very meticulous planning should be in order and lots of back up plans. While yes androids are pretty cool and could be great. A lot can go wrong very fast. Obviously if you never build anything with the ability to learn then its not a problem but you are, so you need to take responsibility for it. You want to create beings that live With you and Help you. Not ones that destroy you or enslave you because of your ineptitude at one or more steps of the way in their creation.' This kind of talk could have its own forum to be honest that delves in different aspects from Programming, robotics, humanity, localization , etc etc etc etc etc. Its something that is pretty cool but hopefully it is a long ways away because the time I think it properly needs would be much greater than my life time. Again we are talking about an intelligent lifeform that is not bound in the same ways that we are.

And to throw this in because I don't feel like adding it in properly. You need to tour them around and station one in many many places of the world. You have to get people used to them. Slowly introduce more. The goal is for people to not create a war against them when it could be easily avoided by simply not creating an issue between man and machine. You need to not just educate the machines but the people as well. It is truly tremendous effort. xD I just want to keep going like into stuff about the security of the departments you'd use to help and detain them but I'll stop here or else I'll definitely exceed this site's word count many times over.

Yes, true, all of these things should be planned out well ahead of time, but realistically like you said that won't happen. But I am not worried in the least, its going to be exciting anyway you look at it. I plan on surrounding myself with plenty of sexy female robots as security guards as well as sex partners. But ultimately, I depend of the Goddess Radha for my protection. Paradise after death is really where the hot sex is at anyway, far beyond the material worlds.

Doranq

Legendary Member
Media
Your PC and smartphones aren't safe now from malware, virus or hacks.

Ever contemplate what happens when someone hacks "robocunts" operating system and she rips your cock off?
That's why you can't allow remote access. It has to be manually hacked.

Allowing for remote access is bad because like you said viruses and what not. If they have a shell or simply cannot receive command information wirelessly because they just lack the ability to, it makes hacking significantly harder.

However machines are not limited to just inorganic materials. Creating machines that are both organic and inorganic *could* perhaps be the best solution. Then obviously the issue becomes what organic material is used, how it is used, and its longevity.

I mean we can already store data using DNA So perhaps there is away but idk. That opens it up to literal viruses and other shit animals/plants deal with.

Stuff like this would be 9000x easier if people weren't so damn shitty.

Doranq

Legendary Member
Media

Allowing for remote access is bad because like you said viruses and what not. If they have a shell or simply cannot receive command information wirelessly because they just lack the ability to, it makes hacking significantly harder.

However machines are not limited to just inorganic materials. Creating machines that are both organic and inorganic *could* perhaps be the best solution. Then obviously the issue becomes what organic material is used, how it is used, and its longevity.

I mean we can already store data using DNA So perhaps there is away but idk. That opens it up to literal viruses and other shit animals/plants deal with.

Not to mention sabotage from within where they would be built or where they go in for maintenance.

Scotty Pecker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Yeah I look forward to all of it. Manual everything is the key for intimate personal robots, never remote controlling. I can see it now Customizing your own cock size to exact specifications, combining organic with robotic, I am getting a hard on just thinking about it.
Jiggly synthetic butts meet long organic schlongs: Introducing Scotty Meat-Rods long organic cock thrust deep into big ass synthetic babes' warm butt-holes. Cock growth laboratories anal-pounding action!... Ah, this will be a wonderful world...

Doranq

Legendary Member
Media
Yeah I look forward to all of it. Manual everything is the key for intimate personal robots, never remote controlling. I can see it now Customizing your own cock size to exact specifications, combining organic with robotic, I am getting a hard on just thinking about it.
Jiggly synthetic butts meet long organic schlongs: Introducing Scotty Meat-Rods long organic cock thrust deep into big ass synthetic babes' warm butt-holes. Cock growth laboratories anal-pounding action!... Ah, this will be a wonderful world...
That and being able to transfer consciousness into a machine would be pretty awesome. Imagine you could really be whoever you want. At that point you are the same as the machine and would probably intimately understand that as you are still the same person you have always been but just in a different vessel.

That'd revolutionize probably how we see gender.

Cool with ignoring all the possible drama that could follow(like not dying) but yeah. Hell you could have any/ both sets of genitals if you wanted. tall/short skinny/muscular/fat/average. Exaggerated features. Proportions are only limited by physics. So perhaps you could have widowmaker's body or built like idk Zangief. Be in a girl's body one day and a guy's the next. Maybe I want to be a different ethnicity or even a new one.

Those with physical disabilities could possibly be freed from those assuming it has nothing to do in the brain/it can be corrected.

Though pleasure supposedly is difficult to create. I remember when Data got to experience it. He was really really advance but didn't have it up until it was given to him much later.

Its just too awesome, again ignoring all the potential issues. Shit you could even be united with your waifu, like random example Miku Hatsune given that she's a pretty popular character and impressively has maintained popularity given that she simply started as the mascot for vocaloid 2 a voice synthesis program.

Doranq

Legendary Member
Media
Hmmm. random thought, i wonder if erections would be difficult to create on a machine... Like obviously you could always be erect but I doubt that'd be an option. I wonder what method is the best. vagina is easier because it can always be at full capacity or simply stretchy.

Scotty Pecker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That and being able to transfer consciousness into a machine would be pretty awesome. Imagine you could really be whoever you want. At that point you are the same as the machine and would probably intimately understand that as you are still the same person you have always been but just in a different vessel.

That'd revolutionize probably how we see gender.

Cool with ignoring all the possible drama that could follow(like not dying) but yeah. Hell you could have any/ both sets of genitals if you wanted. tall/short skinny/muscular/fat/average. Exaggerated features. Proportions are only limited by physics. So perhaps you could have widowmaker's body or built like idk Zangief. Be in a girl's body one day and a guy's the next. Maybe I want to be a different ethnicity or even a new one.

Those with physical disabilities could possibly be freed from those assuming it has nothing to do in the brain/it can be corrected.

Though pleasure supposedly is difficult to create. I remember when Data got to experience it. He was really really advance but didn't have it up until it was given to him much later.

Its just too awesome, again ignoring all the potential issues. Shit you could even be united with your waifu, like random example Miku Hatsune given that she's a pretty popular character and impressively has maintained popularity given that she simply started as the mascot for vocaloid 2 a voice synthesis program.
Hmmm. random thought, i wonder if erections would be difficult to create on a machine... Like obviously you could always be erect but I doubt that'd be an option. I wonder what method is the best. vagina is easier because it can always be at full capacity or simply stretchy.

Truly epic things are coming all of the above you mention I believe will be here much sooner than we all expect.
Regarding the erection stimulating issue that is something I am at the forefront of for sure as I run a website which shows men how to get their full sexual function back when it has been completely shut off entirely. The brain to penis connection gets fried.
It is a condition called Post-Finasterie Syndrome/Saw Palmetto Syndrome, what happens is a man has ZERO erectile function or ability to have any form of sexual thoughts, plus you experience a nightmarish depression far beyond what is imaginable by someone without the condition. Many men have lifelong permanent sexual function shutdown. And neve get erection again. Scary shit man. I had it for 3 days solid, plus 2 years of penile scar tissue to heal afterwards. But I came back fully on day 3 through hardcore fasting and supplementation.
My website also covers penis enlargement. There are a specific set of hormones that must be activated to both grow the penis and to maintain it giving erections, the same hormones every time. DHT, HGH, Choline, and a handful of others are the really big players, especially DHT and HGH. You would have to make a tube that connects a sack of all these hormones to a pair of adrenal glands, a thyroid and a pair of testicles and of course the penis.
By the way, who is that Data guy you are referring to? Simulating on a machine would be much easier I feel as all you would have to do is connect the brain to the sensation of those hormones and you could probably separately modify the penis function to correlate with the brain wave functions. Sort of like a controller.

scarymovie3

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Before answering ur questions ill make clear that i have never owned, touched or even seen a syntetic women / real doll, i've masturbated a few times watching videos of them online.

What do you guys think about synthetic women?

Some questions for discussion:

1. Do you feel turned on when you see a picture of a synthetic girl that has looks you would like in an organic woman, or not?
Yea, if the doll has huge breast, pretty face i get turned on!!
2. Do synthetic or organic women tend to turn you on more, or about the same?
about the same, depending how hot each one is. if i had a replica doll and the real woman in front of me. i think i'd fuck the real one instead.
Example: Say an organic woman and her synthetic doll, a 100% replica of her features stood by her side, would you feel equally turned on by both of them or be more aroused by one or the other?
3. Do you feel a synthetic doll should be treated with an inherent respect as a standard OR do you think that this is not necessary because after all: "It is just a synthetic doll and not actually a "real" woman". Do you think that this justifies men using them however they wish, or no?
to me. its just a doll, i would not treat it like a real woman. talk to it or develop feelings for it, thank it for letting me fuck it... i'd just use it to fuck its holes because that was what they were meant for.

Personally, i will always know what is real and what is not.... with that said, it does not mean that after abusing, mistreating a doll i would go and do the same to a real human.

i have never seen or heard of robotic/programmable synthetic woman but if you're talking about future inventions. well it would be just a machine, built for a purpose in specific, with no feelings OR RIGHTS so who ever pays for it is entitled to do what they want with it.

scarymovie3

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think right now it's a novelty for guys that don't want to invest in a relationship, so it has limited impact on the male population writ large.

Bigger question is another 10 to 20 years when the micro tech starts to turn snapping pussy and blowjobs from a synthetic covered robot into a reality.

Then of course whats good for the goose will be good for the gander. So I can see all you horny bastards having the visual of nailing some little almond eyed Asian Asa Akira look alike, as you have never left Iowa; but how do you handle coming home to see your wife or gf playing with her Mandingo 2.0 extended doubled wide cock and avocado balls? "Sorry honey not tonight my pussy hurts, will you clean up Mandingo for me, thanks" Are you still ready for that technology?

you made me laugh twice dude hahaha

Reactions: 6inchcock

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Its kind of sad, I'd prefer to fuck a real woman. I've been fortunate enough to have been attractive enough and have an exceptional endowment that has got me more than my fair share of women, which I can only thank my blessings for. Even if I had not been so fortunate or I was going through a particularly dry patch, as an absolute last resort I cannot imagine myself ever fucking a plastic doll, there are always sex workers who can help you out if you have intimacy issues with women.