Hey guys

HugeEdward

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Great site, lots of hung guys here!

I'm a 25y.o. brazilian guy, kinda tall (1.89m / 6ft3in), my cock is 20cm (7.9in), somewhat thick... I will post some pictures soon.

I have one question though...
Do I need to pay a Gold subscription in order to see all the great pics of this site? I always get a blur image saying "Please upgrade to see full pics" or something, but I really don't feel like doing so right now. Wierd thing is that I was able to see some pics the first time I created my account!

Cheers guys, keep it up.

barkerfan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hello and welcome. Great to have you. In answer to your question, yes- you need to have gold membership to be ableto view the full sized pics. Being able to see some of them to begin with is kind of an incentive and helps give you an idea of some of the things the site has to offer. If the gallery is something you're intersested in, gold membership is well worth it. Have fun.

Ciao HugeEdward,

You generally require Gold Membership to view the gallery pics in unblurred form.

Though I noticed I could view a few pictures unblurred originally, and after a long break too.

HugeEdward

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thanks for the answers guys! I searched for this before asking but couldn't find any info about it.

I guess the gallery is not for me then, unless I get 1000 posts that is... but that will take such a looong time... =/

laughatbig

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hey huge edward, welcome. If you want to see someone all you have to do is click there Gallery Owner icon under there name. The only thing you wont be able to see is the videos.