Hey Guys!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by zeus1985, Aug 1, 2009.

1. zeus1985

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hey Guys...

I'm not new....but I had decided a few weeks ago to not come back to LPSG. So I deleted all my pictures and changed my password to something not easy to remember....

I'm getting married soon and I tough that the LPSG was not a good place for a newly Christian person and for a soon to be husband.

But I'm pretty sure that there is nothing wrong to just chat and discuss with other persons, so I'm back....

Please let me know what you think of my 2 new pictures.....there will be more soon.

2. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

Welcome back. :smile:

3. zp28

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hey! Welcome back!

4. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Welcome back.

5. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    I just reviewed your two picture gallery. Looks like you are ready for marriage and may I encourage you to use this love muscle frequently. Now, between sexual activity it is O.K. to jack it. Keeps everything working fine.

Although it may be a delicate subject, let your new bride know that it is not because you are needing sexual intercourse, but the jacking is fun and keeps you healthy.

More than likely for the first few years you will be coupling a few times a day on most days so there will be no need for jacking it, but as time goes on and you both develop your sexual needs routines, jacking is healthy, even for a married man.

By the way, my Bride often jacks me when she is not in the mood for full sexual intercourse.

Congratulations on the upcoming Wedding.

Welcome back. You seem to have a healthy respect for the cock and I salute you for that attitude.

Draft saved Draft deleted