hey guys

D_Dkjhgbk

Just Browsing
Media
wat does it feel like to be inside a pussy?

wat about during a blow job? please really describe it i dont have a d*ck but i'd sure like to know wat it feels like or why my man likes it so much ha!

D_Jimmy Fluffet

Just Browsing
Media
When you get a real nice fitting pussy it's the best feeling ever, though all pussies are different (just like all cocks are). When you wank, you only have your hand covering 'part' of your cock at any time (unless you wank with two hands, like i often do).... but a nice pussy is literally squeezing and stroking every inch of your cock all at the same time!.... AND moisturising it!

As for a blow job, that depends on the person giving it.... i've had some great ones, and some awful ones. For me PERSONALLY what can make the difference is not just the blow job itself, but all the little attention to detail, and things that come with it... like kissing your way down the full length, licking my balls for a bit, then working your way back up. Some girls miss all that out for some reason. :frown1:

Some girls also kinda scrape your cock with their teeth while giving a blow job, which i don't like.

I also love the feeling of someone deepthroating me. Of all the blow jobs from people i've had over the years, i've only ever known ONE chick who was able to deep throat (and even then, not the whole thing), and that was last summer.... She gave a great normal blow job, but then she would deepthroat it and it felt totally different all of a sudden, it felt amazing!! .... And it was even more impressive to actually watch how far it went in. She practiced every day for a week getting it as deep into her throat as she could.... but even with the deepest she managed to get, we agreed she still had about 2 more inches before getting the whole thing in.
Deepthroating felt different to me cos the mouth is like an open space, quite loose with only the pressure of the tongue and lips..... then once you enter the throat it becomes really tight. So it's like the difference between going from a really loose pussy to a nice tight fitting one, IMO.

Sorry if i've not answered the original question very well. :)

Last edited:

Donkeyfan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'd love to try being inside a pussy but it's the rest of the femininity around it I'm not sure about! Must feel better than an arse as there's more going on than just a hole!

A hot, wet, excited, pussy is the ultimate high.

It's like having five sets of lubed hands and a mouth around your entire cock stroking it, squeezing it and milking it into submission. Each on is indeed unique. It is a true work of art. It's addictive.

A blowjob is a close second. As Dino does a decent job of describing the pros and cons of the rest, but pussy is just amazing.

I have had anal with women, but after reaming your partner, it is pretty much just a hole, once the novelty wears off. Honestly I would rather have a good awesome lubed handjob, than to pack an ass. So Doctor 6's recommended order of preference:

1) Pussy
2) Blowjob
3) Handjob
4) Anal (only if her hands are full and someone is already hitting her pussy and mouth at a gang bang or if that's the way your door swings)

I'd love to try being inside a pussy but it's the rest of the femininity around it I'm not sure about! Must feel better than an arse as there's more going on than just a hole!

Just pretend it's a super fem guy, that got his meat lopped off in a terrible accident or something. Try it you'll like it! Have her wear a strapon if it makes you feel better!

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Warm, moist, velvety soft and silky smooth. Not just a tunnel, though. The best is a woman with well-toned vaginal muscles that she can voluntarily massage you with, which also involuntarily quiver and then contract around you when she comes.