Hey guys...

jeff2982

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey all, just wanted to say hello. I'm Jeff from San Francisco. I've been reading for a while and I decided to join because this seems to me to be one of the most supportive 'support' groups I've seen on the net. Almost every comment is friendly, sincere, and supportive.

Regardless of how big your dick actually is, I think you can learn a lot from this site about men in general, how we view our bodies, and masculinity.

Thanks, I look forward to contributing.

jeff.

BIGCOCKsucker

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey all, just wanted to say hello. I'm Jeff from San Francisco. I've been reading for a while and I decided to join because this seems to me to be one of the most supportive 'support' groups I've seen on the net. Almost every comment is friendly, sincere, and supportive.

Regardless of how big your dick actually is, I think you can learn a lot from this site about men in general, how we view our bodies, and masculinity.

Thanks, I look forward to contributing.

jeff.[/quote

Welcome, Jeff! Yeah, I'm pretty much a newbie around here, too!

There seems to be a very good mix of men and women, straight, gay, and the wide spectrum in between! A friendly lot of people and the discussions cover a wide range of items of interest. From what I've seen so far, the exchanges seem to be quite civil, tolerant and intelligent, for the most part!

Unfortunately, too many of the other sites, descend into an abyss of name calling and character assassination, which gets to be a big turn-off!