Hey Guys!

NCPharmD2B

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Love the website...thought I would say "Hello." Name's Brandon and I'm now a Postal worker...so I guess you could say "I deliver for you!" :biggrin1:

snodgrass

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Do you like to talk about sex? It seems that is all that is left to me. Would like somebody to write to and get aroused over. Ha! I guess you've heard that a lot! This is an interesting site, but I don't see how anyone with a large schlong would need consoling unless they are just looking for someone to work on it. What is erotic to you in regard to the penis?
Anyway hope you write!
Bob

NCPharmD2B

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Welcome! Handsome man! I'm moving to Rutherfordton right away! Yup, you definitely ring my bell! Please post some photos. You've got me wondering...

Thanks for the compliments, BIG. You need to know that Seattle / King County is my fav place in the entire country...have been there many times...don't move here...let me move there! :)

NCPharmD2B

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have to tell you guys that after reading many different forum sites, I can honestly say that the group here is some of the most well-read, articulate, intelligent people I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. Your comments always make me think...and oftentimes, I learn something. Keep up the great work!

capcraz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Speaking of mailmen... MY mailman is a great big dick... maybe he belongs here too... I should take a picture of him and post it :rolleyes:

Glad to have you with us!

BIGCOCKsucker

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks for the compliments, BIG. You need to know that Seattle / King County is my fav place in the entire country...have been there many times...don't move here...let me move there! :)

Well, come on up and over, good-looking! I'll kick the dog out of my bed, wash the sheets, and we're all set! And you can even eat crackers while you're all spawled out:biggrin1: ! Jeez, what a shameless flirt I am, ain't I? Slap me silly!

Yeah, the Pacific Northwest is a beautiful area of the country, no doubt! The traffic kind of sucks though! Supposed to be 85 degrees here today! More like North Carolina weather this time of year, eh? But without the humidity!

BIGCOCKsucker

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have to tell you guys that after reading many different forum sites, I can honestly say that the group here is some of the most well-read, articulate, intelligent people I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. Your comments always make me think...and oftentimes, I learn something. Keep up the great work!

Yeah, I'm pretty much a newbie here myself...only 16 days. I'm impressed with the fun-loving, "live and let live", tolerant and intelligent spirit that operates here! There is a great mix of men and women, straight and gay, and the wide spectrum of possiblities that lie inbetween! It is refreshing to not see the mean-spirited name calling and character assassination here, that is so common nowadays, elsewhere, on the Internet, and in our society, at large!

Time to quote that ancient Roman writer,Terentius,Terence, once again: "Homo sum; humani nihil a me alienum puto" Translation: "I am a man (human) and nothing human is alien to me!" One of my all time favorite quotes and it seems to describe the inclusiveness and intelligent inquiry of this group! Bravo, fellow group members!

BIGCOCKsucker

P.S. "Spawled" in my last entry, was not a Northwest dialectal spelling, or some sort of newly concocted verb to describe some sort of interesting kinky activity. I just got way too excited by own fantasy:tongue: and missed a key on the keyboard, i.e. "r" as in "sprawled". It happens.

dudepiston

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Brandon - welcome! You're handsome.

Bigcocksucker - perhaps you just need some "spawling" lessons! :biggrin1: