Hey I am new, and love this site!!! :)

free2b

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:flirt::newangel: Hi all! I am a newbie to this site and am glad that my hubby introduced me to it.. We have a lot of fun experimenting with each other and are sharing on this site.. I am reading alot of the posts and looking at all the beautiful specimens on this site. Hubby recently put some of our pics on our profiles, so if you choose to, feel free to stop by and check them out.. You can sometimes catch us on web cam too. I can't help myself at times and have to feel him and taste him while he is pleasuring himself on cam, so if that is chill with you cool, if not, oh well, he is mine and I am his and we have it going on.... we can't keep our hands off each other... it is what it is.... awesome... hot... and well.. it speaks for itself... peace! :heart::newangel::biggrin2::yumyum::moon::lmao::smile:

Last edited:

jumbo747jet

Superior Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Welcome to you both.

As a moderator I need to inform you that you will need to create separate accounts as our Terms of Service don't allow more than one person to access an account.

Use by more than one person of the same account - friends and partners are required to create their own account, no more than one person is permitted to access this site via the same account.

After having created a new account, I hope you will both enjoy our site.

jumbo747jet, moderator

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Are we having a run on people with manky balls or is this the same one who stormed off in a huff? lol

Either way, welcome and have fun x

Last edited:

parchissi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Welcome and thanks for sharing. Great seeing you here at lpsg. Enjoy and have fun catching up with other friends and sharing on the forums chats and galleries. Welcome - greetings - and all the best to you/both. Cheers.

free2b

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dear JUMBO 747 JET:
Please excuse me kind sir, I do have my own account. My hubby has his own also. I did send you a p/m to clear this situation up, I do see how my introduction, can send the wrong message and make it seem as if I do not, but rest assured I do. Promise. I sent you all the information. Thank you very much for your bringing this to my attention. I waited a long time to post an introduction, and goofed it all up.. so sorry for the misunderstanding handsome... ;)

free2b

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello!!! So glad that I could clear up the misunderstanding. I had waited about 3 weeks to introduce myself and I am sure it was at least 2 and a half before I had put any pics up on my profile. I am just learning to navigate the site a bit, so please be patient with me.. 0:) thanx so much for the warm and sweet welcome all of you fine fun people... enjoy yourself and peace... ;)

parchissi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Greetings to you and good to see you have arrived here at lpsg. Enjoy and have fun here - make some new friends and enjoy the forums chats and galleries. Cheers.