Hey ..I need a ladys help/opinion

wowBig

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well I love to go down on my girlfriend.
I'll be down there for a while and then she tells me to stop and if I don't hear her too well she says it tickles when I keep licking.
I want her to have a orgasm really bad.

Rather anyway vaginal or oral.

So whats some ways you get your orgasm?

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Try fingering and licking at the same time. Try flicking/pushing really hard with your tongue up and down on her clit, or in circles if that's what she likes.

Usually I do that with two fingers but sometimes you have to work up to that.

You can also try fucking her and rubbing her clit at the same time but that takes some maneuvering. Doggystyle is pretty good for access to the clit.

A good position is you entering from behind and her lying down on her stomach, you move up her back and move all the way in and fuck her good, playing with her tits or pussy as you go.

Good luck!

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I used to be able to orgasm easier from oral sex...these days its much more difficult. Is she able to orgasm from masturbating? I can masturbate myself to orgasm much easier. If my husband puts two fingers on my gspot and stroke it like mad and i stimulate my clit i can cum within a couple of minutes. How about stimulating her gspot with your fingers, she stims her clit and when shes close to cumming you put your mouth on there?

Also i have to tighten up every muscle in my body to orgasm, this can be difficult with a man between your legs, but there are ways to do it.

wowBig

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
actually heres another question.

I'm pretty sure that my girlfriend has a G-spot I'm just wondering...is it textured or ...smooth?