Hey, I think she likes me

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by cofrader, Nov 10, 2006.

1. cofrader

cofrader Member

Albums:
    I have found some phisical signals that women does when they like me.
    Could you please tell me girls if i am correct and what they mean exactly?
    :confused:
    Lips licking, lips biteing
    The ballerina: when a girl stands on the sides of the foots or even on the toes. (i like this the most):cool:
    The model: when a girl make some "inocent movements" to show some part of her body.
    The butterfly eye: when she open and closes their eyes very fast(very funny).
    The hand between: she puts her hand between her legs (not on her pussy) must be sitting.
    Himnotized: when she stares on the bulge (sometimes i snap my fingers).

Did you saw or do any of these?:rolleyes:

2. Tinkerhell

Tinkerhell New Member

Albums:
    I would say yes.

I do the lip thing FREQUENTLY when I'm attracted to a guy.

I do the ballerina thing, I also twirl my hair. The hair thing is the "please come fuck me hard" sign...at least for me it is.

The hand between? I just do that all the time.

Staring at the bulge...I think you found out why she's interested.

3. SpeedoGuy

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've seen that one, occasionally.

This is probably the most frequent sign.

Yup, seen that one too.

At rare times, that one as well.

4. Channelwood

Channelwood New Member

I'll remember that if we ever meet! :)

Seriously, the next time I see a girl do that, I'll quote you and ask if it means the same thing for her.

Any slaps I get are your fault.

5. Tinkerhell

Tinkerhell New Member

Albums:
    Will you punish me if you get slapped?

*grin*

6. cofrader

cofrader Member

Albums:
    You do it on propose? or it just happends :confused:
    Does something special to your pussy?
    Yes, the hair. I knew that i was missing something important.
    Can i lend you a hand if you want:wink:
    how is the sign of: "come and help yourself?":biggrin1:

7. Tinkerhell

Tinkerhell New Member

Albums:
    You do it on propose? or it just happends :confused:

I do it on purpose sometimes. other times, I catch myself doing it

Does something special to your pussy?

Nope. It's just cute.

Can i lend you a hand if you want:wink:

Sure, why not.

how is the sign of: "come and help yourself?":biggrin1:

That works as well :biggrin1:

8. Heather LouAnna

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm sorry. Are you in highschool? I don't want to hurt your sensitive little feelings.

The way you tell if a woman likes you is she makes it perfectly clear to you. If she doesn't, then she's a gamey ho and needs to learn some proper social skills in the world or wooing.

9. BigA

BigA New Member

Yeah, I appreciate this.

It's different for every girl. Some girls are friendlier than others, where it seems like theyre flirting theyre really just cock teases or like attention

10. Tinkerhell

Tinkerhell New Member

Albums:
    For me, If I do any of those things, I'm not teasing you at all. I'm not aggresive at all. I am not the type of girl to come out and say hey I like you. That's just how I am. Shy I guess. But I will agree with the last two posters that some girls do get off on playing games like that. If Im not interested. I wont even give you a bat of an eye.

11. Heather LouAnna

Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't think I do that "Hey, I like you" bullshit. I don't need to say it. It's perfectly obvious in every point of my being.

I don't need to tilt my head sideways and pout my lips a little bit like I live in a fucking Party of Five episode and wait for you to kiss me.

Ridiculous. Stop living in a fanasty world and grow some cojones, all of you.

12. BigA

BigA New Member

Well, girls make it obvious in different ways i think. I mean I have thought a girl likes me and it turns out she was after something else or wants attention.

13. cofrader

cofrader Member

Albums:
    Heather, oviously this is before talking. Some of the woman that made me those signals were unactractive to me, married, with their boyfiend present or i was on a relation.
    Im not a bad person so i wouldnt do what i dont want to suffer.
    So, i get to know only a few of them, but im curiuos about what they wanted to say.
    please explain that perfectly obvious. its a label on you head? telepathy? you just kiss that stranger? or you go there and start a conversation?
    Then you and your partner should have very litle noses. Otherwise you end kissing like an Esquimo (just rubbing your noses).
    you are so cute when you get mad. :rolleyes:

14. Heather LouAnna

Gold Member

Albums:
    It's cute that you think I get mad at all. I'm not the type of person to get upset over anything. I've a cool head in all situations, trust me on that.

Many people who watched Charlie Brown as a child believe that Lucy is a bitch and Charlie is the mediator. Watch it again and you'll see that Charlie Brown is a little whiney bitch and Lucy is being tastefully assertive throughout the show, save for when it comes to Linus.

I guess I'm the misunderstood Lucy here. :rolleyes:

It's made perfectly obvious that I'm attracted to someone by just what I said earlier: "every point of my being." Your English isn't so savvy, so I'll define my term. When I say being, I mean my body, my spirit, my everything. Also, I'm a fairly good judge of character and would not make advances toward someone I could see wasn't equally attracted to me or had the chance being such. Doing so is pointless and is setting great expectations which cannot be met. Any woman who would try to advance on someone who does now equally share her attraction probably makes these same decisions in other areas in life and should be avoided.

I don't play games. I'm a blunt and forward person. Showing someone you like them by using coy little body movements is not a way to go through life.

15. Draconis71

Gold Member

Albums:
    Talk about assertive: Asked a girl a few months back. She was engaged at the time.

2nd last time I saw her, I was ordering at the deli. She suggested I tried a cenrtain product: It was good for sex.

last time I saw her, It was at the cash (a few days later). She rings everything in, and says "Oh, you forgot something". She leaves the cash, goes gets a box of condoms, slaps them down and says "you'll need these if we're going to fuck tonight".

I bolted, and am trying to convice myself it's because I had work that night

16. C_T_D

C_T_D New Member

If a woman makes any of those gestures toward me I automatically assume moneys involved.

17. BigA

BigA New Member

Right, when i was a successful poker player, this girl was all about me. Then when i went broke (85k later) she inexplicably cancelled the trip we had and i never heard from her. I cofided in her a lot too

18. OmahaBeef

Gold Member

These signs listed are pretty universal, and in my experience they are all true. If I may...I'd like to add another:

TOUCHING/PLAYFULLY SLAPPING!

When I am conversing with a woman and she is repeatedly touching me, placing her hand on me (always my arms, shoulders, or traps)...or when I joke with her a little bit she decides to very cutely slap at me...I am pretty well certain that its ON LIKE DONKEY KONG.

I wish that women could be a a little more forward, but I think the general thesis is that a woman inherently wants the man to come to her. She'll throw up the little flairs listed above, the guy just needs the balls to find the target.

...OB

19. wifeofalargeman

wifeofalargeman New Member

Well I didn't realize I was sending signals when I slapped a man's arm while we are joking around. Direct eye contact isn't a signal is it, because I was taught to look people in the eye.

Draft saved Draft deleted