Hey! I'm building My Own Pump

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Alot of people make their own pumps and are very happy with the results. Have at it JayLuv and can't wait for the pics.

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I built my own, at a time when all I could get were cheap bookstore pumps. And minewere every bit as good as the commercial ones. And MUCH cheaper! THey are NOT that hard to build, a decent quality one. DOn't improvise on the tube, go find a plastics supplier and by an acrylic cylinder, glue an acrylic top plate on, drill a hole in the cap of the appropriate size, and epoxy in a brass barbed hose conector. Or, if you want the same quick disconnect connectors as the commercial ones, order some. You can make a flange for the bottom, by using modeling clay, and forming an inverse flange. Stick the dick end of the cylinder into the clay, flush with the flat surface of a table beneath the clay. Mold the shape. Get some casting resin, and cast the flange. GO to an autoparts store and buy a decent quality brass pump with a gauge. VOILA`---a pump package, that you can make in ANY size you want, for about 1/3 the cost of any decent commercial one. If anybody in the US wants sources to go to to places to order the materials, if you can't get them locally private message me and I will be happy to provide you with some links. If you have any reasonable skill with basic tools, you can do it.

Bolt Upright

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
What about one of those Aquariam vacumms........it's just a clear plastic cylinder...with a tube attached at the top......to create a siphon. I believe they ever come in different sizes....

I don't know much about pumps....but could you damage your self with to much pressure ?? As we have all those little valves and such that allow erections....that can be damaged ???

Is there some kind of pressure control or pressure relief valve ???

lovetits

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
hey i have built my own pump u used one of those instant spagetii cookers the ones u see on tv i used a one way valve a hose and a brass fitting i had to use lube to geta good seal but it had a nice flange on it i had no pump or gauge i just went by feel (hey i was 16 and had no money) but it was 4 inches across so i had to put my balls in too but i could use it for 30 min and my head went from 51/2 inches around to 7 even so go for it just be safe i got a busted blood vein once .

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sounds a little unsafe--Sure you want to do this?

I'm intrigued? how exactly does the statement, "I'm going to build my own pump," sound unsafe? Is it any less safe than stating, "I'm going to buy a new proprietory pump from a rip off sex shop,"? I don't think so. Of course if you have something constructive to offer that will enrich this or any other topic, then I'm sure all would be interested in hearing from you