Hey I'm Kevin

B_kevin_91

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey everyone.

I'm Kevin I joined this site because I wanted to talk with other people who have rather large penises. I'm 18 and about 9 inches, I honestly would sometimes like a bit smaller one =/ I hope I don't get bigger anymore.

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes, welcome, there are many big dicks here, not all of them have big penises tho!

Then there are those average chaps like me who are only too happy to look at them, i mean talk about them.

Have fun lad!

D_Alldwin_Applesack

Account Disabled
Media
Hey everyone.

I'm Kevin I joined this site because I wanted to talk with other people who have rather large penises. I'm 18 and about 9 inches, I honestly would sometimes like a bit smaller one =/ I hope I don't get bigger anymore.

welcome! im 18 too. but im the opposite. i hope i grow. cuz im tiny! hahaha. hope to see you around!

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome Kevin and have fun. One of these days we probably should start a penis reduction thread for guys like you with way too much meat. 9 inches is just too much for 90% of the vaginas in the world.
I might suggest just thrusting the first 5 or 6 inches in your woman. Sometimes posting a picture of your massive cock in a gallery will allow us all to share your pain. At 18 it may continue to grow some.

Last edited:

B_kevin_91

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Welcome Kevin and have fun. One of these days we probably should start a penis reduction thread for guys like you with way too much meat. 9 inches is just too much for 90% of the vaginas in the world.
I might suggest just thrusting the first 5 or 6 inches in your woman. Sometimes posting a picture of your massive cock in a gallery will allow us all to share your pain. At 18 it may continue to grow some.

Yea I have got to experience it already that girls really don't want it all in. I'm honestly fine with that but one of the downsides with being meaty is that it also means most often you're thick. I'm having difficulties finding condoms which feel comfortable / fit at all and it really doesn't make the bed business with all the women that easy. It has started affecting me so that I try to avoid getting that far with girls even if I would have a chance =(

B_kevin_91

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yo doublepost, just wanted to tell that I upped some pics of myself. I might up more someday later but these will do for now. I'm not sharing my contact info public but if I see someone worth of it and they are asking it I'm giving my msn address for them.

D_Peanu Reeves

Just Browsing
Media
Yo Keven, you've got some great junk. I gotta ask you why u want it smaller or, just stop growing. Man, I would be happy to own that. I sure like mine. Do u try to hide it? Or is it just the girl thing?