Hey I'm new here..

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by BigGuy22, Aug 17, 2006.

1. BigGuy22

BigGuy22 New Member

Well.. I was hoping that this was going to be legit.. it just seems like there are a lot of guys looking to get off looking at other guys rods on here.. haha. :eek:

Anyways.. I'm not so sure if I can call it "blessed".. but I have a 10 inch thick cock, that has always gotten me attention.. some I enjoyed and lots of it i havent. I went all through high school known as "Big D".. and the name has still stuck in college. It never ceases to amaze me how many guys will come right up and ask if they can feel my cock, or just reach out and try and grab it when I am in the showers or locker room at school.

For starters.. my cock is 8 inches soft.. and looks a lot bigger soft than than most guys are hard that I have encountered in the locker rooms (not that you see all that many dudes with boners in there), but I have come across a few guys that have gotten boned looking at me. I think the fact that I am 5'6 and 165 lbs,, is the reason I get so much attention.. that and the fact that my cock looks to be equal to the size of my arm (almost).

For the most part it doesnt bother me.. I have gotten used to it.. I have gotten checked out since I was 12. My little brother is in the same shape as me.. his cock is a little bit bigger I think.. we havent compared them in a few years.. but yeah.. he is seriously packing too. I have gotten used to having to wear jock straps most of the time.. just to keep from getting stares and having some peace while I was in high school. I also have to put a couple paper towels in there to sop up some of the mess I make, it seems my cock is constantly drippin pre-come.. anyone else have that problem???

Anyways...It would literally hang out of my shorts if I didnt, wear a jock all teh time, and when i was younger and bolder I used to show it off in school. I liked to slip it out of my leg of my shorts and show girls in school.. and sometimes guys as well... just to see their reactions.. most would get boned.. and I would just laff my ass off at them, and I would have the girls getting as many wet spots on their pants as the guys. Anyways.. lemme know what types of stuff has happened to you in school, I have some pretty wicked stories to tell if anyone is intersted.. and I am going to work at getting a picture on here, if I dont have to be a payin "member" haha.. to post one.

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Welcome, BigGuy. Wicked stories, eh? You'll like it here just fine.

3. agnslz

Gold Member

Hey BigGuy!:wink::biggrin1:

You think the LPSG isn't "legit", do you? Have you ever checked out the Underwear and Appearance Issues, Relationships and Discrimination, or Etc., Etc. forums?! This site most definitely is "legit" and lives up to its name in everyway and exceeds its stated intent in MANY wonderful ways as well! You've lurked for about a month and you still haven't come to realize what this site really is about?!!:rolleyes:

Maybe it is about - "guys looking to get off on looking at other guys rods on here.. ha ha! :eek: " :rolleyes: - but it is also about much more than THAT, I can assure you!! Maybe you've only lurked in the galleries:biggrin1: (like I did for the first few days after I joined) or you haven't had time to look at the majority of the forums and threads here, but you should really take time to look around a bit more carefully (and MORE) - before you blanket this ENTIRE site with your opinion!

LPSG certainly can be about flirting (and "getting off") with each other - but that IS a form of support IMO!! Many of the 'big guys' here, have issues with their feelings that no girl (or guy):biggrin1::tongue: 'wants me, because of my size'! When people here flirt and tell that kind of guy that they love or 'get off' just on the size of his endowment - it lets that guy know that some people actually do like (or even prefer!) being with bigger guys. And even for the other 'big guys' - what's wrong with a little flirting and "getting off" with each other? I would tell you to continue reading more stuff on this site, and form your opinion on more than what I think you have!:smile:

BTW, I would believe you and your fantastical tale a bit more, if you actually DID have pictures to prove your claims about your own endowment!:rolleyes: Or, maybe it's just that YOU don't want other "guys" (and girls) here, "getting off" on you!:rolleyes: Hmm?:biggrin1::wink:

Oh....I forgot - welcome to LPSG!:biggrin1: (I also LOVE your avatar!) :)

Edit: I've 'researched' some of the history of LPSG (I'd suggest you doing the same) - by reading old (really old!) posts and threads. I remember reading somewhere that when Photo Validation came about as an idea, Rob (the site administrator) suggested that he might give away Gold Membership privileges to members who became Photo Validated! I don't know if this ever came about - or is the case still - if it did. Either way, I'm sure you don't have to be a "payin member" to post pictures of yourself. Please do post picures, and fast! Prove my feeling for you - wrong! ;)

4. fortiesfun

Gold Member

Welcome. People come here for lots of reasons. Not all "legit" from your perspective, but you can probably get any real information you want, and find people who are interested in your kind of "not-legit" interests, also...LOL

Draft saved Draft deleted