Hey, im new

bigone,babe

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey people. Im a soldier in the US army currently stationed in camp hope, Iraq. Im 6'4, blond hair, and i got a 9x4.5 inch dick:wink: . Im married to a beautiful Iraqi woman, Tashmilla, who I met in Bagdad a while after I got here to Iraq. We have quite a bit of sex every week(we try to screw five times a week), and the sex with her is awesome!:biggrin1: Thankfully, Im able to make her cum pretty easily. Anyway, just wanted to share some stuff with you all about me. Later!

PacknThick

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
bigone said:
Hey people. Im a soldier in the US army currently stationed in camp hope, Iraq. Im 6'4, blond hair, and i got a 9x4.5 inch dick:wink: . Im married to a beautiful Iraqi woman, Tashmilla, who I met in Bagdad a while after I got here to Iraq. We have quite a bit of sex every week(we try to screw five times a week), and the sex with her is awesome!:biggrin1: Thankfully, Im able to make her cum pretty easily. Anyway, just wanted to share some stuff with you all about me. Later!
Dude how did u break the ice with her. Was she scared of you or your battalion and you just played it cool. Were you expecting it to get this far or just planned on bustin a nut in something warm in the desert.