hey, i'm the new guy

longANDstrong

Just Browsing
Media
so i guess i've done this sort of backwards, i've been posting on the site a couple days and have talked with some of you. i am a senior in high school and 18 years old. i am 6.5" x 5" soft and 9.5" x 6" hard. i often get comments (like jokes) about my dick (not always nice--like horsecock, donkey dick, wang, schlong, anaconda) and pretty much everybody in my school knows about my size. its weird to have like over 1,000 people know about my size. i play soccer and basketball and run on the school team. the shorts are not always the easiest to wear for those sports. lots of flopping around and slipping out. feel free to send me a private message. i'll respond. it's just nice to be able to talk about this stuff with others.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi! Sir Mix-a-Lot wanted me to ask you if you're "down to get the friction on" too.

Ineligible

1st Like
Media
Welcome! Don't worry about doing things the wrong way, there's no one way that's right and everything else is wrong

There are a lot of hung guys who don't have the confidence most people think comes with the size.