Hey its me, former Bratwurst

infamous: hey guys, well i got a good and bad story for yal.
I remember about a while ago (not that gone, enough for me still to be legal on this site) i was with this girl who was a victim of an older man asshole boyfriend. Well she was very hot to say the least, and second she digged me; she left the guy for me (even though i wasn't into commitment at the time, which she was fine with) and just fucked with me for about a few weekends. Regardless to say man, it was fine and all, but did she ever take some of my jokes (usually sexual) the wrong way. My first question is for all you women, do sexually playful (guys with heavy libido) turn you on, or off? Any comments would be nice:)

Anyways, my second story takes place like 8 months later. I finally remembered her hotmail and chatted with her, turns out those jokes she never liked but more importantly, fuck, i was "too big of a man" for her. She said i was extremely well off in bed... but although it hurt so good, it did hurt her a bit. Girls, what do you think, should it ever hurt so good?

I am only 9 inches, and not even out of highschool (remember, i failed some grades;) )but i know that at the time i was prolly only 8.5... she said i am thick, i was i believe 6 at the time, now i am 6.5. But if that was too much (and i WAS careful, but once in a while i went to deep) man for her then, and i am slightly bigger now, WTF i got 4 years of growing omg i am screwed, what should i do.

Ps: i used to body build a bit when i was younger, like when i was 14 i started... and i haven't grown since, i am still the same height so i must have stunted my growth. Can you do the same thing with excercising the penis through puberty, like Jelq for 40 minutes after doing like 30 minutes of stretching. I do that now (first week ever on PE) and i think i could like excercise the penis and it wont keep growing... right?

If i become to big what can i do? what technique will keep my the fantastic lover i am, but not rip her a new one?

Ineligible: Infamous, I am a king at making jokes that are meant to be light-hearted but turn out to be offensive. :(

Stopping growing in height and stopping growing in penis size are two different things. You stop growing in height when the bone growth plates ossify. This is brought on by the sex hormones, specifically testosterone in males, which both cause the pubertal growth spurt and cause its ending. I don't think exercise in itself makes any difference - the problem for bodybuilders is the effect of the anabolic steroids they take, mimicking the testosterone and causing the growth plates to ossify. You may have stopped growing early just because you had a high level of testosterone early.

The mechanism that stops penis growth isn't well understood. It seems it might be due to some hormone that is created from testosterone, but this isn't certain. There isn't anything as dramatic as ossification of growth plates - just that the cells get much less sensitive to dihydrotestosterone, which before then stimulated them to divide (which is the reason for the penile pubertal growth spurt).

There's certainly no indication that any penis exercise will stop it growing.

Dr.Ralph: Penis excersises won't stop your growth - it will in fact increase your size - so this is one thing you should NOT do :eek: