Hey just wanna know what you all think

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by monsterman15, Aug 9, 2008.

1. monsterman15

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I have seen this guy around for some time and i really wanna say something to him but #1 I don't know if he is gay or not because i am and that would be a problem if i just walked up to and was like hey i think you are cute and he wasn't gay, but i think he might be lol. #2 I am too nervous!! i think he is really hott tell me what you all think about him from these pictures. and tell me what i should do!

Attached Files:

#1 monsterman15, Aug 9, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2008
  2. dickman45885

dickman45885 New Member

Albums:
    You should not be posting his pics on the web without his permission.

3. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Either he's one of the girls or he's straight.

4. 25JASON

25JASON New Member

Albums:
    Its you and ur gay. Is my guess

5. Gl3nn

Gold Member

I think he's straight. Bi at the most, but not gay.

And you don't have to go up to him and say: hey, I think you're cute.
    Just get to know him first and if you find out that he's bi or gay(which i doubt),then go for it.

But as someone mentioned: You should ask his permission before posting his pictures online.

6. maestro071

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Lol, with those girls near him on the pics, it would be hard to beleive. His friends are really HOT

7. Corius

Corius New Member

Why don't you work on getting to know the fellow. You may become friends; indeed, you may become more than friends and you may soon be looking for ways to show your regard for him. Give it time. When you have bonded in friendship and your expressions become physical you will know whether you are "barking up a wrong tree" because if there is a sexual potential between you it will come out. When it happens and you have sex it will seem like the most natural and right thing. And, if you have been patient and respectful of your partner the repeats will be the kind of sex that many folks never even dream of. Just because a fellow is popular and seems interested in the ladies does not mean that he would not be open to a meaningful relationship with another fellow. Sometimes such relationships include sex, but sometimes not. Yet, friendship without sex is not something to be despised. Genuine male bonding, the kind that never does involve sex, is sadly in short supply in the USA.

#7 Corius, Aug 9, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2008
  8. theprizefighter

All I can tell is that he has poor taste in music. A Cobra Starship shirt, really?

9. hockeyguy741

Gold Member

Albums:
    doe's he and the other people in the pics know you posted these pics on this site?

10. killerb

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    hmm...since u want to know what we all think, the first thing I think is that it was pretty slimy to post those pics unless you were given permission ahead of time...

regarding the guy, I say go for it...let him know you're interested...if he's not gay, he'll let you know & then it'll be done...if he is, then you go from there...speculation & guessing games will get you nowhere...

11. TrentonLuke

TrentonLuke Member

Albums:

Cobra starship happens to be a pretty good band.

As far as the guy goes, He's gay, one hundred percent. He may not know it yet but he is. You can tell not only by how he holds himself, but also how comfortable the girls look around him.

Draft saved Draft deleted