Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have seen this guy around for some time and i really wanna say something to him but #1 I don't know if he is gay or not because i am and that would be a problem if i just walked up to and was like hey i think you are cute and he wasn't gay, but i think he might be lol. #2 I am too nervous!! i think he is really hott tell me what you all think about him from these pictures. and tell me what i should do!

Attachments

Last edited:

Gl3nn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think he's straight. Bi at the most, but not gay.

And you don't have to go up to him and say: hey, I think you're cute.
Just get to know him first and if you find out that he's bi or gay(which i doubt),then go for it.

But as someone mentioned: You should ask his permission before posting his pictures online.

Corius

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Why don't you work on getting to know the fellow. You may become friends; indeed, you may become more than friends and you may soon be looking for ways to show your regard for him. Give it time. When you have bonded in friendship and your expressions become physical you will know whether you are "barking up a wrong tree" because if there is a sexual potential between you it will come out. When it happens and you have sex it will seem like the most natural and right thing. And, if you have been patient and respectful of your partner the repeats will be the kind of sex that many folks never even dream of. Just because a fellow is popular and seems interested in the ladies does not mean that he would not be open to a meaningful relationship with another fellow. Sometimes such relationships include sex, but sometimes not. Yet, friendship without sex is not something to be despised. Genuine male bonding, the kind that never does involve sex, is sadly in short supply in the USA.

Last edited:

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
hmm...since u want to know what we all think, the first thing I think is that it was pretty slimy to post those pics unless you were given permission ahead of time...

regarding the guy, I say go for it...let him know you're interested...if he's not gay, he'll let you know & then it'll be done...if he is, then you go from there...speculation & guessing games will get you nowhere...

TrentonLuke

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
All I can tell is that he has poor taste in music. A Cobra Starship shirt, really?

Cobra starship happens to be a pretty good band.

As far as the guy goes, He's gay, one hundred percent. He may not know it yet but he is. You can tell not only by how he holds himself, but also how comfortable the girls look around him.