Hey ladies be creative

sobeluver

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello I'm dating a virgin (incase you might not have read in my previous threads) well any way I really like her and she says she want to wait untill she is inlove to have sex. I want her first time to be special so this is where you ladies come in.

Descibe some of your best orgasms or some neebuckleing orgasms you would like to have:wink:

sobeluver

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
wow good to know :wink:
I love that about women a few passinate kisses on the neck after a hot make out session and some nipple pinching=a hot orgasm

common ladies I need more

anon265

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
wow good to know :wink:
I love that about women a few passinate kisses on the neck after a hot make out session and some nipple pinching=a hot orgasm

common ladies I need more

Young man ... women are not an equation. There are some general zones of a womans body that typically feel good to her when touched, but there is no magic formula that always works. If you want to please her, you will simply have to become familiar with her body and pay careful attention to what she says and does. It takes time and commitment, a bit of insight, and genuine concern for her feelings (physical and emotional).

It sounds a bit like you're in a bit of a rush to have sex. You're talking about hot orgasms, when you should be asking yourself if you two are right for each other. Sex is step ten or fifteen. You sound like you're on step three or four.

Whatever you do, DO NOT PRESSURE HER. If she has sex with you under pressure, especially for her first time, it will very likely be something she regrets. As time goes on, she will (very likely) grant you access to her body gradually, as she begins to trust you more and more. In the meantime, let her know that you find her beautiful, and reassure her that you respect her wishes.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've gotten a great orgasm from the good ol'fashioned dry-hump, if someone still remembers those. Sometimes I make that part of my foreplay, and since I'm very sensitive to touching, grinding or massaging all over my lower abdominal area, so this was kind of a logical consequence. I wasn't expecting it, it came like a surprise over me. Usually it takes me more to orgasm, but who cares? Funny thing was also that we were both still mostly dressed.

Good luck, boy! Otherwise, stick with Anon's advice. Go slow, pay attention to signals she gives off, and spend time with her instead of your computer :wink:

I've had orgasms without penetration, fully clothed.

We were having some heavenly deep kissing and grinding against one another and voila!

Sheer bliss.

crescendo69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was experimenting with straight sex, and a girl came while I kissed her in the car. We were fully clothed, so she opened her pants to clean up with a tissue, and the womanly smell made me somewhat nauseous. Guess it's genetic... Anyway, I later heard she came while massaging some guys toes.

Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I was experimenting with straight sex, and a girl came while I kissed her in the car. We were fully clothed, so she opened her pants to clean up with a tissue, and the womanly smell made me somewhat nauseous. Guess it's genetic... Anyway, I later heard she came while massaging some guys toes.

A girl came while massging some toes? Now that is what you call one horny, girl.

sobeluver

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Young man ... women are not an equation. There are some general zones of a womans body that typically feel good to her when touched, but there is no magic formula that always works. If you want to please her, you will simply have to become familiar with her body and pay careful attention to what she says and does. It takes time and commitment, a bit of insight, and genuine concern for her feelings (physical and emotional).

It sounds a bit like you're in a bit of a rush to have sex. You're talking about hot orgasms, when you should be asking yourself if you two are right for each other. Sex is step ten or fifteen. You sound like you're on step three or four.

Whatever you do, DO NOT PRESSURE HER. If she has sex with you under pressure, especially for her first time, it will very likely be something she regrets. As time goes on, she will (very likely) grant you access to her body gradually, as she begins to trust you more and more. In the meantime, let her know that you find her beautiful, and reassure her that you respect her wishes.

I don'twant you to think that I am in any way direspectfull to women. If this was just about the sex I could get it from som one else. I have some really strong feelings for her that is why I started this thread. I want her first time to special. She knows that I want to have sex, but I promised her I would wait. She knows I'm attraced to her every time I see her I kiss her and when we hug or if she sits on my lap there is hardly a time where I'm not erect.:wink:

anon265

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I want her first time to special.

And it will be ... just don't worry about learning "techniques" ... relax. As she gives you more access to her body, pay attention to her breathing and vocalizations. Ask her to tell you when she really likes something, or doesn't. Talk to each other about what you like. Don't make a post-game show about it, but you can say things like "I really like it when you hook your arms under my shoulders", or whatever.

If you are at the stage where you are touching each other with the intent of making each other feel good, you actually are having a version of sex, IMHO ... it's just not penetrative sex.

Anyway, the trust, familiarity and intimacy that you build over this time will make foreplay enjoyable for her and you, and when the time is right, both of you will have an amazing human experience.

Valkyriessong

Just Browsing
Media
She knows I'm attraced to her every time I see her I kiss her and when we hug or if she sits on my lap there is hardly a time where I'm not erect.:wink:

Your woman is lucky to have you. I've never been with a man who even remotely cared whether I had an orgasm or not. Never been with a man who had much interest in anything other than his own set routine and his own orgasms. I haven't had an orgasm with a man in years. I'd say 9 years at least. Scratch that...It's been more like 12. And never a vaginal one. I still enjoyed the sex. I just wonder sometimes how much more I might like it if I had an orgasm too like the man always does.

Oh well. It may be my fate to never have orgasms during sex. You live with the hand life's dealt you. *shrug*

You kiss your GF. That's nice. I haven't been kissed since I was 28/29. I remember how much I liked it. Though it's been so long I've kinda forgotten what it's like.

anon265

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Your woman is lucky to have you. I've never been with a man who even remotely cared whether I had an orgasm or not. Never been with a man who had much interest in anything other than his own set routine and his own orgasms. I haven't had an orgasm with a man in years. I'd say 9 years at least. Scratch that...It's been more like 12. And never a vaginal one. I still enjoyed the sex. I just wonder sometimes how much more I might like it if I had an orgasm too like the man always does.

Oh well. It may be my fate to never have orgasms during sex. You live with the hand life's dealt you. *shrug*

You kiss your GF. That's nice. I haven't been kissed since I was 28/29. I remember how much I liked it. Though it's been so long I've kinda forgotten what it's like.

Not to hijack, but if I can be frank and ask ...

It sounds like you've been involved with some pretty inconsiderate partners. Did you voice your concerns to your partner(s)? Were they responsive?

You don't have to accept that ... If your body can orgasm while you're alone, it can orgasm during intercourse....

When you did orgasm during intercourse, did it take a long time?

Wow, 11 years is a long time to go without even a kiss.

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I agree with Anon (and I don't think this is a thread hi-jack, as the thread originator will probably find answers to some of his questions in our replies here). It makes my heart bleed to hear you say you haven't been kissed in so long, nor had an orgasm with a man in so many years :confused:
What's going wrong Valkyriessong? The lack of kissing may be down to your choice of men, and the lack of your orgasm may be also due to your choice of men. We have to accept accept that most of us guys don't work hard enough at sex, but maybe you're not giving them a chance to find their own way of turning you on. What I mean here is that you might be putting undue pressure on yourself regarding your sexual response. I'm raking through memories of my sexual partners and I'd guess that the majority of women I've had sex with did not have an orgasm during intercourse. And once I knew from first hand experience how a woman reacted, physiologically, to orgasm I also knew how many woman had faked orgasms. The woman I eventually married was confident enough to admit that she had never had an orgasm during sex (it's this honesty that I still find so attractive about her), and this gave me a point from which to start. I guess I was on a mission, but I encouraged her to forget about having an orgasm and to focus instead upon her feelings, both her emotions and her tactile feelings. It took her a while to adjust to this - I think she had been emotionally withdrawn from the sex act for some time (her ex- hubby was very selfish) - but once she got really relaxed with me, it happenned. ie. her cunt turned to butter around my cock and she shook the whole apartment as she came. (I swear the house plants were trembling - it was an old house near the railway tracks in North London, and the place used to shake when freight trains went through at night). She almost levetated the two of us off her futon. Then she lay there all flushed, with her nipples scrunched up like mountains and a silly grin on her face. Women cant fake that, they really can't. No wonder we got married eh?

Sorry, I had to share that with you. But the point I'm trying to make is that it's not down to any particular technique, exercise, cock size, or anything like that. It's about honesty, communication, trust, and a complete freedom from pressures and expectations. It's only when we give each other and ourselves a break from these pressures that our natural ability to have great sex is allowed to work. It's just like the mechanism that allows musicians or sports people to play well when they relax. I think that's the message you should latch onto sobeluver: Relax man!

Blocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OMG girl I cant imagine not being kissed for that long, or just not having or enjoying sex. It sounds like you've had some real douche bag guys? I'm sorry :(

Jen

Yeah, totally agree. Valkyriessong - you seem like such a sweet and kindly woman, you deserve the same for a change :smile:.

sobeluver

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Well it takes a certain type of man to devote such a large portion of the sexual exprience to a womens orgasm. The most important thing when it comes to sex is that we SHARE the pleasure. I have to be honest this only applys to women I am involved with.(exluding one night stands on rare occations)

Valkyriessong

Just Browsing
Media
What's going wrong Valkyriessong? The lack of kissing may be down to your choice of men, and the lack of your orgasm may be also due to your choice of men. We have to accept accept that most of us guys don't work hard enough at sex, but maybe you're not giving them a chance to find their own way of turning you on. What I mean here is that you might be putting undue pressure on yourself regarding your sexual response.

The longest sex episodes I've had are approximately 10 minutes give or take a few. Maybe on extremely rare occasions it stretched to 15 but that's so rare I think it's only happened twice. And that was back in my early 20's. My 10 minutes are good. It's just well..I had to rely on bottled lube a lot. My partner of many years didn't particularly get into foreplay sessions. We aren't together anymore and I'm not dating anyone now. But our short sessions were fun.

I have a rather difficult time orgasming now even with solo 'play'. When I was younger I could have clitoral orgasms in 5 minutes flat. Now, 5 out of 6 times I never orgasm no matter how long I go at it. And the few times I do it takes 30 minutes or longer to build up to it. And of course I've never had a vaginal orgasm. I have no clue what those are like though I keep reading and hearing from many different sources that many women given the choice prefer vaginal orgasms to clitoral ones (though they still like clitoral orgasms too).

I'd never even owned any sex toys until Fall 2005 when I got my little vibrator and my pink wand. They're still the only sex toys I own. I can't afford anything else right now.

I think my hormonal levels are falling as I age so it's become more difficult to orgasm via any means. And it's been so long since I've orgasmed with a man during sex I can't actually remember anymore what that truly feels like. I only remember intellectually now that once long ago - in my mid to late 20's - I orgasmed clitorally a few times with girl-on-top grinding with a man.

I've never had a man offer to help me try to have a g-spot orgasm. I've never had a man go down on me. Most men I've been with either A) shoot within 3-5 minutes of poking it in or B) just don't have much interest in caressing, kissing or whatnot. And sometimes if they went for the 10 minute sessions they'd have to stop and start so often I'd be perpetually at stage one arrousal - ie. having difficulty getting wet. Sometimes I get lucky though and I lubricate way too much. So much there's no friction at all. I can't figure that one out. I finally just chalked that up to fluctuating hormone levels too.

Well..there's also the fact I'm on the larger-than-average side of things for a woman internally. I suppose that might have something to do with the lack of orgasms too. My thing has always been how hard a man gets cause often it's the only way I really feel anything going on.

I do like fellatio though. Most guys seem to really enjoy that too. So that's one fun thing we both get to enjoy. What sex I've had has been good. Doesn't last very long but it's good. Not great, but good. :smile:

I don't know...maybe it's the men I've picked to be with over the years. They just haven't been interested in foreplay. Maybe someday that will change. I don't know...

I guess it's just that I've never experienced personally what I see so many women and men post of their own experiences on these or other boards. Reading all these experiences - to me - is somewhat like reading a novel. I can imagine what it's like vicariously through what others have written but I've never experienced any of these things myself. I've never actually experienced 20+ minute lovemaking sessions where two people spend time just sort of engaged in body worship. But through all of you I get to live many exciting experiences all the same. :smile:

vibratingfinger

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
The longest sex episodes ...

no disrespect, but if guys aren't cutting it for you, maybe it's time you gave the other gender a chance. Maybe they wouldn't be such pricks. I mean that all sounds very depressing. If I always had such unsatisfying experiences with women that's what I'd do.

sobeluver

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
no disrespect, but if guys aren't cutting it for you, maybe it's time you gave the other gender a chance. Maybe they wouldn't be such pricks. I mean that all sounds very depressing. If I always had such unsatisfying experiences with women that's what I'd do.

I dont think she should give up just yet mabe you need a better man. A man that takes care of you the way he should.

anon265

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a rather difficult time orgasming now even with solo 'play'. When I was younger I could have clitoral orgasms in 5 minutes flat. Now, 5 out of 6 times I never orgasm no matter how long I go at it. And the few times I do it takes 30 minutes or longer to build up to it.

How is your sex drive? Has it decreased? This may sound stupid, but when you masturbate, does it feel good and joyful, or is it a chore?

I'd never even owned any sex toys until Fall 2005 when I got my little vibrator and my pink wand. They're still the only sex toys I own. I can't afford anything else right now.

Where are you buying the toys? I don't think they are terribly expensive.

I think my hormonal levels are falling as I age so it's become more difficult to orgasm via any means.

You think so? I would suggest a trip to the doctor ... that will at least allow you to know so, or rule it out.

I've never had a man offer to help me try to have a g-spot orgasm. I've never had a man go down on me.

You're a grown, intelligent woman. Men are not mind readers. Don't wait for an offer. Ask for what you want.

I do like fellatio though. Most guys seem to really enjoy that too. So that's one fun thing we both get to enjoy.

Then do that.:biggrin1:

What sex I've had has been good. Doesn't last very long but it's good. Not great, but good. :smile:

As long as your body and mind (and that of your partner)are working correctly, sex can be every bit as wonderful as you care to make it.

I don't know...maybe it's the men I've picked to be with over the years. They just haven't been interested in foreplay. Maybe someday that will change. I don't know...

Take responsibility for your own happiness. Find more considerate men.

But through all of you I get to live many exciting experiences all the same. :smile:

Why live them through others when you have every ability to live them through yourself?

Also, I must disagree with the advice about trying sex with a woman, UNLESS you can honestly say that the thought of doing so arouses you.

Valkyriessong

Just Browsing
Media
How is your sex drive? Has it decreased? This may sound stupid, but when you masturbate, does it feel good and joyful, or is it a chore?

Yes, it feels good.

You think so? I would suggest a trip to the doctor ... that will at least allow you to know so, or rule it out.

Well when I get a full-time job and some money saved up I plan to do exactly that.

You're a grown, intelligent woman. Men are not mind readers. Don't wait for an offer. Ask for what you want.

I have. And got shot down. My partner of the past 9 years just wasn't into trying anything new. I gave him a book about helping women have G-Spot orgasms. It caused a major rift. I didn't make that mistake again.

Most of the guys further in my past also didn't like being told what I wanted. To be honest I'm baffled by all these men on message boards who keep posting how they love to please women. I've finally come to the conclusion such men are a self-selecting group. If you're really 'into' sex and 'into' pleasing your partner you'll be drawn to sites such as this one. But even though LPSG has a large membership compared to the population of men overall in America it's still a miniscule number.

Take responsibility for your own happiness. Find more considerate men.

Hah. I agree. It's why I'm trying to figure out how to be more attractive to men. Nobody ever approaches me. Nobody. So I'm going have to do the approaching instead.

Why live them through others when you have every ability to live them through yourself?

Well...hopefully the next man in my life will be open to new things.

I don't know. I'm beginning to think it's me - my persona I think maybe draws a particular kind of guy. In RL I'm rather um....meek? Timid? One of my female co-workers at a former job said one day I sound like a "timid little mouse" when I answer the phone. I hadn't even been aware I was giving off that impression but apparently I do. I'm definitely not one of these confident, go-getter, Alpha females that's for sure.

In past relationships I've tended to be...*sigh*...well...a Doormat. The female equivalent of the AFC - the Nice Guy. I'm trying to unlearn being a female AFC. Men aren't attracted to female AFCs anymore than women are to Nice Guys.

Despite what it may seem like I don't believe my sex life has been bad. It was good. Not great - but certainly good. :smile: Perhaps it seems bad in comparison to all of you. Yall have a 'great' sex life while mine has been 'good'.