Hey Ladies - What Kind Of Cocks Have You Had?

thingsteal: We hear from the size queens, or the ladies who end up with a "big" guy, or the women who had a "big" guy some time in the past.

What I'm curious to hear is all the other sizes you've had in the past.

Are most of the guys you've dated/seen/screwed been "average" or thereabouts?

janec2000uk: I'd say the average is pretty much what you hear about -- about 6", plus or minus a half inch or so either way. The big ones, and they are invariably the scrawnier guys for some bizarre reason, are not as common.

-- Jane

inthestars: I've had a really small one, my thumb was bigger than his little weiner.

The other was massive 6.5 long and 3 inches wide.. loved it and looking for more..

wvu_kerq: I've been with average (5.5") to above average guys (9"). Never had the opertunity to see anyone larger than that, but I did get the chance to veiw one guy who was probably no bigger than 3", i felt bad for him.

aussiechick63: I have only ever tried average sized guys, 5-6 inches. I'm not a size queen at all, but I would love to try a really big guy

JustAnNdnChick: just one 8 inches . i think i need to get out more ..

Rusty2kma: My ex-husband was 9 inches long and is wide around.After him I was disappointed most were average size.A few was way to small.

bustyredhead: The range would be from sufficient to larger than God's. lol

- Nene (Feel The Power Inside)

Lovembig: I would say I missed out on alot since dating. All the guys I have been with were average at best. Finally got to see what Ive been missing after meeting my current boyfriend.... about 10 inches.

nursejudy: A Gf who's a nurse for a urologist set me up on a date with one of her patients after my divorce. He wore baggy pants to try & hide his bulge. At a movie after dinner, I slipped my hand into his fly to see if he was 'stuffing'. He wasn't! I spent the rest of the movie holding on to it.

AnonyMs:
nursejudy... how very "Samantha" of you!

So ... can he remember what the movie was about? What a move for a first date... i am sure it was memorable from his perspective. was that simply the prelude to an evening of mutual enjoyment? Did you ever go out again?

Oh, please, satisfy the romantic that lurks within me and tell me you ended up happily ever after....

gigantikok: [quote author=nursejudy link=board=meetgreet;num=1037507540;start=0#11 date=08/10/03 at 14:47:16]A Gf who's a nurse for a urologist set me up on a date with one of her patients after my divorce. He wore baggy pants to try & hide his bulge.  At a movie after dinner, I slipped my hand into his fly to see if he was 'stuffing'.  He wasn't!  I spent the rest of the movie holding on to it.[/quote]

Wow. How very... um... forward of you. Sounds like you'd any guy's dream! :D

Rich2003: Spose this should be a new thread really but have any guys or girls caught a guy "stuffing" (as nurse Judy calls it)?

Potentially amusing, but also a very embarassing situation for both parties I'm sure.

Rich

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
[quote author=bustyredhead link=board=meetgreet;num=1037507540;start=0#8 date=07/23/03 at 18:49:11]The range would be from sufficient to larger than God's. lol

- Nene (Feel The Power Inside)[/quote]

If creation is fair, God is average and has a sense of humor. :D :D :D