hey mates have you ever seen a dick bigger than this????

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
I mean... I never believed there were penises bigger than Mandingo's that is at most 10 inches long... but men look at swagg please!! this is a freak!! he should be in the guinness world record!! I m wondering about his height and foot size too...

pomaz59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
not just the cock, but his body is also great!

wouldn't say he's 11.5, though. probably closer to what Juan said: little less than 10 inches

(which is of course still f.cking HUGE!!!)

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
http://www.lpsg.org/members/swagg.html

take a look please.. I asked him about his measurements and he said 11.5x7.5 and it looks real not photoshopped!!! I always believed a penis that long didnt exist but I had to change my opinion... thoughts??

I'm friends with swagg and I can say for certain that he is not photoshopped at all.

That being said, despite any claims I'd put him closer to someone like runner9's measurements (very similar straight out and then downward curving shape too).

I mean... I never believed there were penises bigger than Mandingo's that is at most 10 inches long...

Mandingo is indeed "close to 10", imo about 9-9.5" with a very straight erection. However, I don't think he out guns as many people as he may appear to though. Pragmatically, 8" is close to 9 or 9.5", and all three are "close to 10". It seems like a big difference empirically when it comes to penis size, but it's only a difference of a couple inches which is very minute when it comes to real life objects.

Last edited:

B_yohoo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay