Hey, Mates

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Beef Stroganoff, Oct 1, 2007.

1. Beef Stroganoff

Beef Stroganoff New Member

Because I think it's a little creepy for me to be lurking about and looking at all of your great pix without at least introducing myself, well, you can call me Beef.

I found this site because like most of you I'm very fond of me package. This hasn't always been the case, however. For most of my secondary school education, I was very much down on myself in general, my cock in particular. Same old story, y'know: skinny runt just going through puberty but lagging behind all me mates. It was only in my Senior year that I dared shower after gym class (Thank God it always worked out to be last period). Of course, by then I'd "caught-up" and realised that I was hangin' a little better than most of the other guys.

Sad to say, I no longer have a computer with which I can post any pix of me and mine. My flat burned down and I barely saved my cat, so my computer went to Hell, as it were. I've gone from being the shy guy early on to being quite exhibitionistic and you gotta believe that when I get things settled-in a bit, I'll post some hott pix. :) For now, I don't think I have that option what with this being a public library and all.

Since this is a site concerned mainly with appearance - nothing wrong with that - know that I look like a cross between Richard Gere and Christian Bale (more Richard when I have short hair; Bale when I am naked and chasing people with my chainsaw). I'm not being cocky or anything; that's just what I've been told by others. I'm a six-footer, 190 lbs, and fairly muscular from working-out. As to what you all care about: I'm a bit above average in both length and width - a real shower - but not the monster-cock that a lot of you claim. Oh, and I'm cut.

As I don't want to wear-out my welcome right off the bat, I'd just like to say that it's cool on so many levels that this site exists: one, it's a place to literally let it all hang out and let guys talk about what's foremost on their minds (THE PENIS DIALOGUES ha ha); two, it let's those fellas what might feel insecure about their size see that average is not what they necessarily think it is (it's about 6.5" by all accounts and from personal experience - not 10" or even 9") and that, maybe, they're really loaded for bare; three, for those who still think they don't measure-up it offers resources by which they may learn to "jelq their way to bigger length and girth"; four, the SQs (pronounced "scuze") don't seem to rule here - just a bunch of mutually supportive blokes with nice johnsons; and lastly, looking at all of you nice cocks gives me a raging hard-on, and I'm all about raging hard-ons. ;)

So, it's nice meeting y'all and I hope to post more, soon.

PS - Lexingtony's avatar (I hope it's really him) gives me the major drips.

Sayanara

2. Pierced7.5

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hey there beef.

Glad to have read your introductions. Super cool read, and well written.

Hope you meet as many cool people as i have and take it for what it is worth. You are sure to find people just like you here.

Cheers.
    Jared

3. Yorkie

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hi Beef.It's good to have you posting at last! :cool:

4. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Hey, Beefie, welcome.

5. reallyhot

Gold Member

Albums:
    Welcome Stroganoff:
    Always enjoy a beefy intro...:smile:

6. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

Well thanks for introducing yourself! Hope you continue to enjoy it here. :smile:

Draft saved Draft deleted