Hey mercurialbliss, would you suck my big fat...

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You're a fountain pen man? I should have known. Now that's an ideal writing utensil.
Ah, fountain pens are barely useable. I prefer the old style "nib and inkwell" system. You would never know it by seeing my "handwriting," but I was fairly proficient with calligraphy at one time. Fountain pen would have been useless for that.

Now, back to dipping my nib...

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
How about a nice Montblanc?

They're not bad but I still prefer Waterman.

Ah, fountain pens are barely useable. I prefer the old style "nib and inkwell" system. You would never know it by seeing my "handwriting," but I was fairly proficient with calligraphy at one time. Fountain pen would have been useless for that.

Now, back to dipping my nib...

The last calligraphy I did with a paintbrush. Learned the art of Shodo a few years ago . Good for meditation and creativity. I highly recommend it for zen-like moments.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The last calligraphy I did with a paintbrush. Learned the art of Shodo a few years ago . Good for meditation and creativity. I highly recommend it for zen-like moments.
Alrighty, then, I guess that leaves me out.

I don't have any calligraphy brushes, all my brushes are for oil painting - one bristle set and one sable set.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Alrighty, then, I guess that leaves me out.

I don't have any calligraphy brushes, all my brushes are for oil painting - one bristle set and one sable set.

I'll bring my supplies and teach you next time we get together. I'll look up the Japanese word for "dungeon" and we'll create one to hang on your wall downstairs. :biggrin1:

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'll bring my supplies and teach you next time we get together. I'll look up the Japanese word for "dungeon" and we'll create one to hang on your wall downstairs. :biggrin1:
DEAL! Bring your trumpet, too. I have some kinky ideas for that. Hope your mouthpiece is a 7C!

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
DEAL! Bring your trumpet, too. I have some kinky ideas for that. Hope your mouthpiece is a 7C!

I suspect you basically want to use it as a prop, but please be kind if you actually want to hear me play. I'm out of practice with the horn. :redface: I do have the correct mouthpiece...somewhere...

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I suspect you basically want to use it as a prop, but please be kind if you actually want to hear me play. I'm out of practice with the horn. :redface: I do have the correct mouthpiece...somewhere...
Darling, I have not played trumpet regularly in 30 years, have not even touched one since proficiency tests in college back in the mid-1980s. I never belittle anyone's playing abilities, especially if my own are sub-par.

However, I want to hear you play Flight of the Bumblebee flawlessly before you are allowed to climb into the sling.