Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I found this...
The 6 Shades of Red Hair: Which Specific Color Are You?

After searching how redheads go grey, because someone asked me...and I couldn’t answer. this know it all cannot abide that.

So, born redheads, where are you on the six note scale?
I’m about halfway between classic and deep red, but whites are the difference for me, I was deep in winter, classic in summer.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Brunette with subtle red highlights which can only be seen in direct sunlight.

Mom is blonde, sister is strawberry blonde. Sister got more of my mom's white tones, I got my dad's brown tones.

Same with the eyes. My dad's and mine are brown, sister and mom have light blue.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was auburn for 23 days in 1996.

You ever go in a store, find what you want, read the box and bring it home? And then you only read the box again after you look in the mirror? Yeah. It was like that. What I thought it was was not what it was.

My bf of all of two weeks thought it was awesome! "Hah, it's like cheating on you! So cool!"

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
When I was younger I had the barest hint of red to my mostly brunette hair, which only came out in summer more or less

Like really subtle

I do freckle though. And I have the super sensitive skin requiring SPF 100 if even out for 20 minutes...more than that in summer sun w/o protection and I'm developing blisters! :emoji_cold_sweat:

ETA I think it was basically like a chocolate color. So not really the darkest auburn, more like a very dark golden brown?

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I was auburn for 23 days in 1996.

You ever go in a store, find what you want, read the box and bring it home? And then you only read the box again after you look in the mirror? Yeah. It was like that. What I thought it was was not what it was.

My bf of all of two weeks thought it was awesome! "Hah, it's like cheating on you! So cool!"
Um, ewww.
Ex for many reasons?

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Some dudes are the living embodiment of "Bless your heart"
Yanno, we could make this a pat response. Anywhere our dragon would have said fuck off, we can say bless your heart.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Yanno, we could make this a pat response. Anywhere our dragon would have said fuck off, we can say bless your heart.

I'll stick with fuck off.

Dragon didn't have that shit copyrighted :rolleyes: and she did go full speed ahead basically hoping we all die of covid here in the states before she vanished from SF. So she can do it to herself. :)