Hey! New Couple Here :-)

krazybicupple

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
We are a husband and wife who are just here to meet people. And socialize. We are swingers and both bi. We're easy going and take things lightly. We can take a joke just as much as we dish them out... and we crack jokes a lot so please don't feel offended if we joke around a little bit. :)

The husband is Black and Middle Eastern mix and wife is Latin and Norwegian mix. We are in our early 30 ' s and newly married.

We are glad to be a part of LPSG and can't wait to get in the mix.

(By the way.. husband is packing an 11 incher. I married him for a reason. ;-))

elgrande

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Welcome, hope you have as much fun as a bi couple should in a site like this. Can't wait to see pictures of both of you.

Hello krazybicupple! Welcome to the site! Here's hoping you enjoy it very much, and that you share many pics as you explore and play!

krazybicupple

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi and thanks for a warm welcome. Here are our pics we will post some xrated ones as well after we look around and get to know you all.

italy1976

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ciao you are welcome
Nice to meet you here
Hope to see you soon....my personal album is here for all my friends!!!
Enjoy the community

Oh, you two are HOT! Thanks for sharing the pics! You look so sultry and sexy, and he looks amazing, too!

We are a husband and wife who are just here to meet people. And socialize. We are swingers and both bi. We're easy going and take things lightly. We can take a joke just as much as we dish them out... and we crack jokes a lot so please don't feel offended if we joke around a little bit. :)

The husband is Black and Middle Eastern mix and wife is Latin and Norwegian mix. We are in our early 30 ' s and newly married.

We are glad to be a part of LPSG and can't wait to get in the mix.

(By the way.. husband is packing an 11 incher. I married him for a reason. ;-))

Welcome. 11", is that erect or soft? ;)

Reddhott

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome to LPSG.

Not to be a killjoy, but be aware that shared account are against the TOS. If both of you intend to post, both of you need an account.

Accounts
You must be 18 to be a member.
You are entitled to one account, and one account only.
You must not share your account with anyone, including your partner. Partners must have their own accounts.

You may close your account and start a new one, no more than once.
You must provide your correct date of birth.

Welcome to LPSG.

Not to be a killjoy, but be aware that shared account are against the TOS. If both of you intend to post, both of you need an account.
You, a killjoy? Bwahahahahahaha.

krazybicupple

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thanks for the notice..

He hasn't posted under the user name as of yet. Hence only my pic in avatar.He let's me have all the fun while he watches. ;-)