Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Hey all, I'm Dan and I'm in the Northern Virginia/DC metro area. I've been pumping off and on for....a while. Maybe 10+ years? Since the pandemic started, I've taken it more seriously and started ball pumping too. I've modified a sun tea jar for cock + ball pumping, I'm loving it. I love how swollen and heavy they get, I love the feeling of this huge sack swinging between my legs.

I'm on a variety of meds that impact my ability to get hard and my libido, so pumping and edging are great ways for me to combat this. I love pumping up my cock, sliding on a ring, and having this feeling a thick, meaty cock all day. Gives me that confidence to tackle my day and stretch out holes.

I'm married and non-monogamous, my wife and I have separate partners. We play with each other, but we don't play together if that makes sense (she has her partners, I have mine, but we don't swap or share). I gravitate more towards the swinger side of non-monogamy. I'm a hedonist at heart, I love to show off my cock, love to see people get naked and fuck. We bought a hot tub in the last year and it's been so nice 1) for pumping and 2) for getting people over to the house and getting them naked. It's amazing how popular we've become since getting the hot tub!

I'm open to a lot, I don't find myself sexually attracted to men but I'm open to playing with other men; sometimes 1 on 1, usually in a group setting. I'd love to explore pumping together, admiring and maybe worshipping each other's huge cocks and balls. Kink-wise, I'm pretty experimental, so I like to try new things and explore with others. My biggest kinks/fetishes are tits and cum. I love tits of all shapes and sizes, but big tits on a redhead...*chef's kiss*. I love seeing a huge load of cum all over a face that's just given me a wet and sloppy blowjob. Or covering a big pair of tits. Maybe adding my cum to someone that's gotten many loads already on their face and body.
I take supplements to increase my cum loads, but so far they've been minimally successful. Not sure if that's just crap supplements or my med side effects at play.

I'd love to meet up with other locals and chat about pumping, cocks, fucking, cum, or anything else, really.

Great to be here and hang out with all of you!

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Welcome to LPSG!

If you are brand new here, please remember that it takes five posts, two days before some features unlock, ie. starting conversations etc.

If you have any site related questions, don’t hesitate to ask us in the Support Center
Support Center

If you’d like to verify and receive a free gold membership, check out the Verification Forum
Photo Verification Requests

Need a map to the site? Check out the Guide.
Lpsg Guide

And familiarize yourself with the rules, :)
LPSG Rules

Remember to have fun and play nice!

The LPSG team

Reactions: NovaHedonist

saclove

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey all, I'm Dan and I'm in the Northern Virginia/DC metro area. I've been pumping off and on for....a while. Maybe 10+ years? Since the pandemic started, I've taken it more seriously and started ball pumping too. I've modified a sun tea jar for cock + ball pumping, I'm loving it. I love how swollen and heavy they get, I love the feeling of this huge sack swinging between my legs.

I'm on a variety of meds that impact my ability to get hard and my libido, so pumping and edging are great ways for me to combat this. I love pumping up my cock, sliding on a ring, and having this feeling a thick, meaty cock all day. Gives me that confidence to tackle my day and stretch out holes.

I'm married and non-monogamous, my wife and I have separate partners. We play with each other, but we don't play together if that makes sense (she has her partners, I have mine, but we don't swap or share). I gravitate more towards the swinger side of non-monogamy. I'm a hedonist at heart, I love to show off my cock, love to see people get naked and fuck. We bought a hot tub in the last year and it's been so nice 1) for pumping and 2) for getting people over to the house and getting them naked. It's amazing how popular we've become since getting the hot tub!

I'm open to a lot, I don't find myself sexually attracted to men but I'm open to playing with other men; sometimes 1 on 1, usually in a group setting. I'd love to explore pumping together, admiring and maybe worshipping each other's huge cocks and balls. Kink-wise, I'm pretty experimental, so I like to try new things and explore with others. My biggest kinks/fetishes are tits and cum. I love tits of all shapes and sizes, but big tits on a redhead...*chef's kiss*. I love seeing a huge load of cum all over a face that's just given me a wet and sloppy blowjob. Or covering a big pair of tits. Maybe adding my cum to someone that's gotten many loads already on their face and body.
I take supplements to increase my cum loads, but so far they've been minimally successful. Not sure if that's just crap supplements or my med side effects at play.

I'd love to meet up with other locals and chat about pumping, cocks, fucking, cum, or anything else, really.

Great to be here and hang out with all of you!
Welcome Dan! Enjoy your time here! You will find anything you are searching for on here!!