Hey new guy here with thin dilemma...

D_Joplinge Pokeypoker

Account Disabled
Media
OK, so, I used to never really care about size because my length during puberty was over 6 inches and I thought "As long as I'm average I'm cool with it". My dick is curved, hangs when erect, but it's nicely shaped and not short.

Well, recently I kind of realized something I never realized before, since I don't look at any real life cocks...and that is that I'm quite thin.

At my mid shaft I'm about 4.1 inches girth. My base is 4.25 inches, approaching 4.5 on a good day.

OK, so I'm a bit thin, lower side of average. This wouldn't be a problem if my length kind of matched, which it doesn't. I hadn't really measured fully erect length (while straightening my curve out, which I can do) in a while, so today I got out both a ruler and a tape measure, got as hard as I could and measured out 7 inches. Sometimes it was about 6.75 and sometimes spilled a little over 7, but it made me quite happy. Also kind of sad, because I'm still roughly 4.25 around. So I got a long noodle, pretty much.

So I'm wondering if there are certain sexual techniques for such a penis? I'm not gay, and I know ladies like girth over length, so I feel like I I don't have a big advantage here. I know I shouldn't complain, some guys would just kill for 6 inches, but usually those guys with 5.5 inchers are much thicker than me and the 5.5 is usually long enough anyway.

So since shorter and fatter guys have certain advantages, what are mine?

PS> I don't have the time to do these penis exercises and I'm not sure if I really believe in the safety of them, so I'll pass.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
other than a cock pump and cock ring....or years of pumping, I'm afraid you've got what you're always gonna have

B_hardasarokkk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Fezz,
lets see a pic of that 7in cock man. It sounds perfect for giving anal sex to women. you would be surprised how many gals like it doggy style and then slip it up their ass.

D_Joplinge Pokeypoker

Account Disabled
Media
I've read women like that "full feeling" and that most of the nerve endings are at the vaginal opening. I've read going deep more often than not just winds up hurting the cervix...

But either way, can you elaborate on what "going deep" has done for you? How you liked guys to go deep? At an angle, straight on, sideways, fucking you from the bottom and hitting the top, doggy, doggy at an angle, etc? I'm just trying to find the best way to use my length to please a lady.

D_Joplinge Pokeypoker

Account Disabled
Media
Here you go:
pen344.jpg

pen33455.jpg

Told you it was mighty thin!

I suppose it is ideal for anal. I'm sure I'd be OK with anal or a blowjob, but I'm mostly worried about giving some sort of pleasure to a vag so...that's my main concern right now.

Last edited:

D_Pauley Pirouette

Account Disabled
Media
I cant see your pics It looks like they may have been removed . but as far as deep vs full it all varys with each woman some women will cum as soon as you hit bottom no matter what angle your coming from, some prefer differant positions and yeah some prefer girth. you just have to talk to the woman in question and find out what does it for her. If all else fells there is always doggy style while playing with her clit . works for me everytime anyway :wink: