Hey pecker: Yo mama...

Status
Not open for further replies.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yo' mama is so ghetto, I sprayed her with pepper spray and she said, "Nigga you wan' sum hot sauce on yo' Ramen?" (goes to the cabinet, gets it and tosses on the table) "Nigga there's the hot sauce."

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yo' daddy is sooo gay, I sprayed him with pepper spray and he said "Jesus tits! Oh, Mary! Jesus tits! Oh, dear. This feels like the time-- You were the daddy and I was the slave. You had shaved your chest hair and the stubble was growing in. You made me rub my face eyes open on your chest hair stubble. Jesus tits, that hurt!!! Oh, mary!!!!"

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yo' mama is so Dr. Laura Schlessinger, she went to an adult bookstore and went into one of the video booths and actually tried to vote for Bush and all she got was Clinton. (Hehehehe).

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yo' mama is so stupid yet obsessive compulsive that when asked to spell 'DVD', she keeps forgetting how to spell DVD, looks it up in the dictionary, learns to spell it, closes the dictionary, puts it on her bookshelf, and she asks me to repeat the question again. I say, How do you spell 'DVD' ? She says "Oh, I dunno. I guess I should look that up in a dictionary...or something?" goes back to that same routine again.

Status
Not open for further replies.