Hey ppl im new around here

*super sniper*

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey am 21 from sa and have and average size dick i think and i usually feel insecure about it but a set of low hangers that hakes me feel better haha so would like to hook up with ppl and start to chat:biggrin1:

D

deleted136887

Welcome. Have a good time. Where in SA?

Bashful_man

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
*super sniper*
Welcome to the community, hope you enjoy your time here at LPSG.

Here is tips that may help while exploring the site. First to the right of this page above the sponsors is “Please read the rules “. Please read the rules!!
If you should want further explanation of the rules please go to Table of Contents.
Most of the following links may be found at the bottom of the page in the Forum Jump or across the top of this page.

Main will get you to the sub-forums. Check it out.

New Member Introductions will take you to what else new member introductions click on it and see if you can find yourself there, and if not you need to introduce yourself.

The Links across the top of this page are handy to locate the various places of information.
CP will take you to your control panel. Here you can access your profile, your contacts, and let you edit your Avatar, signature, e-mail, among other things. Just click on CP and it will take you there.

Photos guess what??; this will take you to photos submitted by members. To see photos larger sized you may want to see, How to become a verified/gold member.
Videos videos posted by members.
You got the idea but below are a few I like to visit for info.
Links at the top of this page will let you know what was posted today (Today's Posts ).

Now one of the most helpful is the FAQ link it will give you a list of "how to" articles along with the Table of Contents which will explain the rules here at LPSG, of course you should have already been here.

Tags get a lot of use with me.

Tags will let you go to the list of threads on a certain subject faster by just clicking on a key word, but you can do a search also.

I hope these will help you enjoy LPSG more!!