Hey...quick Question??

DGH123

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Should I consider myself lucky to have the girth that I have or is it average or small just Be honest I know it’s sort of an insecure thought but I just want to know I don’t know I’m not looking at dicks every day lol ? No offense to those that do though
View attachment FullSizeRender.mov

Attachments

MyHardBigDick

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Everyone is different down there dude. It ends up being what the person you are with and what they like, cause you could be like me and it’s just not easy to get in a lot of the time. I definitely enjoy my hands.

Reactions: canadian

canadian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Should I consider myself lucky to have the girth that I have or is it average or small just Be honest I know it’s sort of an insecure thought but I just want to know I don’t know I’m not looking at dicks every day lol ? No offense to those that do though
heavenly girth most def mmm

Reactions: DGH123

Thickshafted

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Dude, yeah. You're fuckin BIG. It probably feels like you're fisting a chick when you shove that thing inside her pussy. I honestly think my wrist is skinnier than your dick. That's not normal. It's impressive as fuck and you are one gifted motherfucker, but it's definitely not a small dick, nor is it a regular size by any means.

Reactions: DGH123 and canadian