hey sexies

nay-nay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:naughty: I am new to this message board. I like big weiners. I also like big boobies. I guess you could say I'm bisexual. lol.

Anyway, I hope to meet some cool people here!

Media
nay-nay said:
I like big weiners. I also like big boobies. I guess you could say I'm bisexual.

Sounds good to me! Welcome, Nay-Nay! Big Boobies, huh! I've heard that there are some of those on the loose here, along with the prerequisite big weiners! This place is rampant with big things! :biggrin1:

nay-nay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
mmm...good to know. :naughty: haha.

i just realized i sound like i have to have large ones. but they don't have to be big. i like all sizes, but big ones turn me on more. :biggrin1:

Media
nay-nay said:
mmm...good to know. :naughty: haha. i just realized i sound like i have to have large ones. but they don't have to be big. i like all sizes, but big ones turn me on more. :biggrin1:

All sizes are fun, too! But big ones, and I'm assuming we're talking boobies here again, are far more fun to juggle! And you can throw my weiner in the mix, if you wish!:biggrin1:

nay-nay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

lopaka

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
What a kawinkydink I like the same things!! We are one, lol. Welcome to the group, have fun!

nay-nay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
wow i feel such a connection here...i feel like we're soul mates. :wink: lol.

nice ass, by the way...