Hey Sorcecer, what about Pat Benatar

Orey

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey Sorce,
First you had up Stevie Nicks who I am still waiting on a phone call from. Now you have up Samantha Stevens. My first real crush as a kid. So, what about Pat Benatar? She used to be all over my dorm room walls back in the day.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
Just remember, only a dyke will listen to more than one Pat Benatar song in a row...or so says my boyfriend.

Stevie says she's busy, she has to swing by my house first.
Elizabeth Montgomery says she'll come haunt your house if you really want her to.

Orey

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Don't turn your noses up at Pat. She rocks! She was on Crossroads awhile back with Martina Mcbride and better than ever.

So if not Pat, what about Anita Baker? Older, but a classic.

When Stevie is done at your place sorce, tell her I'm getting tired of waiting and might need to move on.

G

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sorcerer said:
Just remember, only a dyke will listen to more than one Pat Benatar song in a row...or so says my boyfriend.

Stevie says she's busy, she has to swing by my house first.
Elizabeth Montgomery says she'll come haunt your house if you really want her to.

OK, I'm a huge Elizabeth Montgomery fan. I think she and Karen Carpenter are actually celebs they I mourn for to this day. Really talented people. Bewitched is such a staple of comedy. It scares people that I know so much trivia about that show. How great is Paul Lynne as Samantha's driving coach yelling out the window to the guy honking at them..."Selfish...Selfish!" Crazy funny. The movie "Amos" with E. M as the evil night nurse...have you seen it? Rent this movie...more quotes than Mommy Dearest could ever offer up.

Ok I got that out of my system...better now...no wait...Lizzy Borden...HUGE performance...that grin of hers...Ok calming down...taking medication...ready to move on...

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
"I'm listenin' to the dykey music...burinin' outta control...
...you're the right kinda lesbian...to release my inner fantasies..."
c616404kp47.jpg

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I just downloaded Pat Benatar "Best Shots." I had been thinking about her as she is obviously what Kelly Clarkson's people are going for with her last CD and image job.

We are STRONG...
No one can tell us we're WRONG...