Hey :) Tell Me What You Think :) I'm New :)

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I think your package is very nice. The length is definitely capable of satisfying a crave for deep strokes; the girth has gotta give a nice stretch and it is very well maintained from a grooming perspective.

Very nice package, sir. Welcome to the neighborhood.

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
If anyone would like my to upload more pics just let me know and i'll be happy to :)
Hell yeah! Do it, man. Show me...and us what you've got:smile:. I was bashful when I joined this place. But then, sharing myself in the way I do here became liberating and freeing in a way to me & I appreciate that and am thankful for it:cool:.

So, with that being said, "Yes, please. Post some more. It's nice."

mamoila

Experimental Member
Media
Dude that sweet as hell! More pics please. I have always had a thing for Australian dudes.....hot hot hot

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Dude, your pics are nice, but you need to change your avatar immediately. Pics of minors are strictly verboten on LPSG, which is after all an adult sex site, no matter how innocent the pic or the intent. I know, I learned the hard way. If that is your baby in the avatar, I think you exhibit really poor judgement displaying your infant child in your avatar. If it's someone else's, even worse.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
^ Oh wow. I just checked Runner9's gallery, and you're right. A direct steal.

As if posting a baby pic wasn't sick enough. Some people. Whataya wanna bet he's not Australian either?

Last edited: