Hey there ladies. describe the ideal aesthetic you like in a cock.

The Meat Rod Cometh

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am curious to know what features of cocks turn you on the most.
Bonus points if you point out the things you love about the shape and look of my cock.

The Meat Rod Has Spoken...

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Ok, now that I have a few minutes to type.. had to get dinner started.

You'll come to find if you haven't already, I do indeed have a favorite penis, and no. It isn't yours... I know you're shocked... but it's OK. I'm sure you love your Meat Rod enough for us both. I do enjoy looking at naked bodies, and a healthy, meaty cock can turn my head. (pun certainly intended)

I don't prefer certain sizes, I just like to see a healthy aroused proportionate penis. Curves can be hot.. I don't typically like the look of a huge head on a thinner shaft.

Balls can really give some umph to the whole package too. Love me a good pair of balls.

Hairy is ok.. but keep it clean and trim it if it's over-grown.

Veins are good. I like to see them pumping as he's erecting himself for me.

The feature that turns me on the most, is the way it looks after I'm done having my way with it and it's still chubby and so very sensitive. Best time to tongue his pee-hole.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I think you might be right. I was trying to figure out why the heck you were saying that and not giving a big-old-eye-roll to yet another "look at my pics" request... and then I saw the captions. Too funny!!!

From his first post, I was well entertained. I'm looking forward to much more...

missT44

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I too have a favourite cock ... and unfortunately yours is not it. But having said that ... yours is pretty damn perfect :)

What do I like?

A beautiful, strong, proud curve that promises me endless pleasure in and out... hitting every erotic, sensitive spot perfectly.

Prominent swollen veins especially when that cock is pulsing just for me ... this just makes me instantly wet.

A beautiful head... tight skin with just a sheen of precum....

And of course a good set of balls makes the perfect package.

I do think you tick all of these boxes but that's pretty much what gets my attention. However, I'm far more interested in what you can do with it than how it looks .....

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I too have a favourite cock ... and unfortunately yours is not it. But having said that ... yours is pretty damn perfect :)

What do I like?

A beautiful, strong, proud curve that promises me endless pleasure in and out... hitting every erotic, sensitive spot perfectly.

Prominent swollen veins especially when that cock is pulsing just for me ... this just makes me instantly wet.

I do think you tick all of these boxes but that's pretty much what gets my attention. However, I'm far more interested in what you can do with it than how it looks .....
Add foreskin, and I'll Jello wrestle you for it.

missT44

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

Mmmm... how about we jello wrestle anyway and then both share that delicious cock? Sounds like a winning prospect to me :))))

The Meat Rod Cometh

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mmmm... how about we jello wrestle anyway and then both share that delicious cock? Sounds like a winning prospect to me :))))
NOW THAT IS MORE LIKE IT, OH BABY

What do I like?

+1 especially the veiny part.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual

Yes, indeed. How could I forget to mention my love of an uncut cock? I do indeed love the look of a flaccid penis, waiting in it's foreskin for me to bring it out to play and have my way with.

Now, I know you weren't speaking to me.. but the thought of jello-wrestling you gives me lady bits the warm-n-tinglies.

The Meat Rod Cometh

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, indeed. How could I forget to mention my love of an uncut cock? I do indeed love the look of a flaccid penis, waiting in it's foreskin for me to bring it out to play and have my way with.

Now, I know you weren't speaking to me.. but the thought of jello-wrestling you gives me lady bits the warm-n-tinglies.

Is that so...? Well hop on board sexy girl, its gonna take more than 2 of you to pin me down and get ahold of my throbbing rod.
All 3 of you sassy babes, slippery, slimy and gooey, just the way I like it.

Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy

Is that so...? Well hop on board sexy girl, its gonna take more than 2 of you to pin me down and get ahold of my throbbing rod.
All 3 of you sassy babes, slippery, slimy and gooey, just the way I like it.
Who do you think you're kidding here? You can't convince me that if TnJ, AE or MissT reached for "your throbbing rod" you wouldn't just let them have their way with it... and you'd like it.

The Meat Rod Cometh

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Who do you think you're kidding here? You can't convince me that if TnJ, AE or MissT reached for "your throbbing rod" you wouldn't just let them have their way with it... and you'd like it.

Lurker baby, you know me better than you realize... snoopin' around aren't you? Seeing you girls fight over my cock would be ambrosial nectar. Seems I'll have to come after your little juicy butt too. But be careful, I might just torpedo cock it all the way to the NC waters. Tracking down that tight little butt of yours in your mermaid suit. NC Radar Cock ignited.