Hey there ladies. describe the ideal aesthetic you like in a cock.

missT44

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yes, indeed. How could I forget to mention my love of an uncut cock? I do indeed love the look of a flaccid penis, waiting in it's foreskin for me to bring it out to play and have my way with.

Now, I know you weren't speaking to me.. but the thought of jello-wrestling you gives me lady bits the warm-n-tinglies.

The more the merrier...

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Watch out, TnJ... that might be construed as a request for video. ;)

As long as he posts it in the Show Off section and is polite enough to not try to force it upon the ladies here in our forum, I wouldn't complain about that :cool:

The Meat Rod Cometh

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd rather watch you fight with your meat rod... seems like you need to put it in check if it's trying to 'track down' that sexy mermaid via Radar Cock.

Behave Meat Rod...

I'll face all 4 of you anyday, single-shafted. Exposed holes beware.
I delight in lifting up my opponents legs and impaling them in the arse with my loin shaft.
There would be no escape...

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
There would be no escape...

You're right about that, but I think you may be mistaken about whose going to be doing the running...

I submit to One man... and you ain't him buddy.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I used to wrestle topless for cash. Matches against a woman were staged. We didn't really want to work hard, and instead of the uneven winner/loser split, we split the whole stakes evenly and refused to work with women not in our clique. Matches against the client were not staged, and because my limbs and back perspire readily, I'm very slippery in a fight I aim to win. Hard to pin someone you can't even get a grip on. No leverage. My palms stay dry. You and the meat rod are not up to this, Mister. You watch your exposed holes, now.

As for you, miss TNJ, how YOU doin'? ;)

I propose the following. Jello shots for the ladies, and the gentleman wrestles his meat rod until it cometh for us. He keeps going until his orgasms are dry and painful. He gets a lovely bath before we put him back in his crate.

DaisyDoesIt

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am curious to know what features of cocks turn you on the most.
Bonus points if you point out the things you love about the shape and look of my cock.

The Meat Rod Has Spoken...
Almost all the 'superiour' cocks I enjoy, I've 'trained' or had at least a hand in their enlightenment.

I value:
Control. Most men's first experience is masturbation, both from fear of maybe getting caught plus sense of 'urgency" they have trained their cocks to come fast. I help them reverses this.

Strength---both sexes should do sex organ exercises.

Hardness---comes with above.

Orgasm vs. ejaculation. They are not the same, but two events that almost always occur almost simultaneously. Men can learn to enjoy one and prolong, or even postpone the other.

Length---I am a cowgirl and love to ride---full strokes with long cock, Yee-Haw~!

The Meat Rod Cometh

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Almost all the 'superiour' cocks I enjoy, I've 'trained' or had at least a hand in their enlightenment.

I value:
Control. Most men's first experience is masturbation, both from fear of maybe getting caught plus sense of 'urgency" they have trained their cocks to come fast. I help them reverses this.

Orgasm vs. ejaculation. They are not the same, but two events that almost always occur almost simultaneously. Men can learn to enjoy one and prolong, or even postpone the other.

Length---I am a cowgirl and love to ride---full strokes with long cock, Yee-Haw~!

Delightful description indeed!

missT44

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

I value:

I agree ... what we like performance wise rather than just aesthetically could be a whole other discussion ;)

DaisyDoesIt

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
As long as your arm, as stout as your wrist, with a knob on the end as big as your fist....

I learned to break horses from a half irish half native all cowboy who would spout the damnedest things at the strangest times with absolutely -0- consideration or care for the setting , audience or circumstances.

Reactions: The Meat Rod Cometh