Hey there ladies....

HockeyMan991

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey there, I am a new member... I love the site, just seeking a bit of feedback on my pics. I know there are some real monsters out there, but I think I might belong here as well. I am 8 x 6.5. I am 6'4 and have big hands and huge balls so it is hard to get a perspective on my size. The only thing I had around at the time of the pics (hotel room with gf) was a tube of toothpaste. Trust me, it isn't the travel sized one either lol!

HockeyMan991

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Undoubtably it does... For 100% straight, male, long times users... But, to be fair, I posted this in the Women's section, with a title indicating that it was for that general audience. As well, I am sure many new members (no pun intended) would like to receive a bit of feedback before they move on. I assure you, I am not trying to be bothersome to you dcho, and appologize for posting "another one of those messages"...

dcho

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Undoubtably it does... For 100% straight, male, long times users... But, to be fair, I posted this in the Women's section, with a title indicating that it was for that general audience. As well, I am sure many new members (no pun intended) would like to receive a bit of feedback before they move on. I assure you, I am not trying to be bothersome to you dcho, and appologize for posting "another one of those messages"...

:cool: