Hey there :)

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by MrAverage, Oct 15, 2004.

1. MrAverage

MrAverage New Member

I have been lurking around for quite some time now, and I finally decided to "show myself" ( not literally, though :p yet ).

Let's just get it out of the way first - my penis is pretty much the average ( my username reflects that ), which means that I don't have any issues with it, but I would still like it to be a bit bigger. I'm more of a grower than a shower, though, so my flaccid size is only about 3 inches and my erect size somewhere in the vicinity of 6.

My father and my grand-father were both late growers, though ( my father said that his penis was 'what it is' when he was 21 years old ), so I still have some time to advance - IF I have their genes regarding that matter, that is :p I don't know about their sizes, but I assume they're a bit bigger than I. Oh and how old am I? Turned 18 a couple of months ago :)

I don't know.. I'm perfectly hetero, but I *too* like to read stories and threads about hung guys :p And every time I fantasize about having sex with a girl, I fantasize a big cock to go along with it.

Anyway, I hope to have a fun time in here :)

2. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

Welcome dude. Glad you decided to come out into the open.

3. Knight-7x6

Knight-7x6 New Member

Albums:
    Hi, have fun!

4. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

I hope you have a blast here, MrAverage, and thanks for your candid post. Let us know if your hoped for size increase becomes what you're hoping for. Regardless of its size, however, I hope someday it'll be just what you and any partners desire.

Draft saved Draft deleted