Hey Trinity...remember your gloating about Wright and Obama?

D_Cyprius Slapwilly

Experimental Member
Media
I'm an Obama supporter, but can we please stick to debating real issues? Isn't that what his candidacy is all about anyway? This "McCain ammo" and "omg Clinton shook hands with the evil pastor" nonsense is not making the political landscape in this country any better. If you educate yourself enough on the issues you should never need any of this garbage to defend your candidate.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
good lord. I love the freakin' double standard that Hill's campaign constantly tries to find offense in Obama's associations, and everytime the Clintons have had associations to the same "culprit" in question.

You ain't lyin'!

That's because Hillary is really a Republican in disguise sent here to put the brakes on the country's move to the left as a reaction to 8 years of Bush and Empire fatigue.

She will ignite the conservative movement like the second coming of Jesus. You will have even more think tanks and conservative institutes of "study" formed. She will give the congress back to the Republicans and morph into a Democrat in the mold of "Leiberman". She will also get defeated in her second term by a Republican sending the country into 12 years of disastrous conservative rule... and voila... we won't have a fucking country left when she is done with her "reform".

Oh, and Zoe, your post above was eloquent and succinct, I loved it!