Hey, Watersports Enthusiasts: How Do They...

Andrue

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
They, as in those guys I see in videos, how exactly do they manage to piss for so damn long? Is it simply genetics and they’re born with some gallon-sized bladder? Are videos like that shot with an edited-out refill break? Do they just drink a gallon or two of water a short while before the scene starts?

I’m curious and wondering if that’s something I can even do with practice or it’s just “what the good lard gives ya” as far as bladder size goes? Personally, I seem to max out at a mere 500 ml (half a quart) which I’d gone through in just a few seconds, nowhere near the the multi-minute piss I’ve seen.

Your thoughts and/or suggestions, please? Thanks!

And for educational purposes only: Here’s a vid I saw last night that showed the insane quantity of piss I’m referring to. Scoot down to 8:15 for the first stream that lasts to 9:35, then to 11:10 or so for another super long one.

Also, WARNING! in case it’s not clear from the thumbnail frame: some fisting included.

Andrue

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Also if you've been doing your kegel exercises you can control the strength and speed of the stream, which can make the process go a bit longer.

I had noticed - though not detailed above - that they're pissing while hard which restricts the amount of piss being ejected, while also increasing the stream's power.

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
They, as in those guys I see in videos, how exactly do they manage to piss for so damn long? Is it simply genetics and they’re born with some gallon-sized bladder? Are videos like that shot with an edited-out refill break? Do they just drink a gallon or two of water a short while before the scene starts?

I’m curious and wondering if that’s something I can even do with practice or it’s just “what the good lard gives ya” as far as bladder size goes? Personally, I seem to max out at a mere 500 ml (half a quart) which I’d gone through in just a few seconds, nowhere near the the multi-minute piss I’ve seen.

Your thoughts and/or suggestions, please? Thanks!

And for educational purposes only: Here’s a vid I saw last night that showed the insane quantity of piss I’m referring to. Scoot down to 8:15 for the first stream that lasts to 9:35, then to 11:10 or so for another super long one.

Also, WARNING! in case it’s not clear from the thumbnail frame: some fisting included.

I have also been curious about that as well... Thanks for the "example" .... love it.

Andrue

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think with these films there's an element of smoke and mirrors with retakes etc.

Well, there is some of that, even in the example clip. During the first guy’s piss, there’s a camera switch and it’s clear this angle picks up about 5-10 seconds back into the previous section, so that extends that guy’s piss time a bit. But he still pisses a solid 45 seconds or more, even dismissing the duplicated bit.

Still damn impressive quantity. And still not totally clear if it’s genetics or just training.

MuscledHorse

Superior Member
Media
Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
you drink a lot of water and it is often filmed out of order relative to where you see it in the actual film. Pissing while hard also makes it last longer and come out more forcefully. Any guy that has had to piss while using the prescription medication trimix can attest to that.

Adrian69702006

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Well, there is some of that, even in the example clip. During the first guy’s piss, there’s a camera switch and it’s clear this angle picks up about 5-10 seconds back into the previous section, so that extends that guy’s piss time a bit. But he still pisses a solid 45 seconds or more, even dismissing the duplicated bit.

Still damn impressive quantity. And still not totally clear if it’s genetics or just training.
Well there might be an element of both. That and tanking up on large quantities of whatever it is that makes him want to go to the toilet real bad. For some people water may do the trick whereas for others its tea or coffee. In my case a certain brand of sugar free energy drink does the trick in terms of really making me want to go. Maybe it's the high caffeine content?

Reactions: diver6 and Andrue